Philosophy can help us live better.

Thank you. Much appreciated. This will be what, the third time? I'll bet that there are others who would appreciate being banned from your threads as well.

ccb2fc265bb41637adb73d3ae3341ec0.jpg

There are. I'd consider it an honor to be banned and ignored by him, yet he does neither with me no matter how many times he says he's "going to ban/ignore me". Oh well.

You were picking a fight
Nope, but you certainly perceived it that way because of your apparently deep-seated insecurities. You should try looking at this forum in a different way, i.e. one in which people contribute to threads. Then you might accurately recognize when someone is simply building upon a point that you have already stated.

and you and your bullshit can go fuck off.
At the moment, you perceive responses as fight-picking bullshit. It explains a lot about your inability to carry an intelligent conversation.

It's ironic, you pick fights while blaming the person with whom you are picking the fight for picking the fight. You must be a leftist. You must believe in the Climate Change faith.

Well, you successfully picked a fight. I'm fine with that. Bring it on. Let's play a game of chicken. Let's see who fucks-off first.

Fuck you.

d6d2ffd307f6f3822f057951ab59958b.jpg

Back