Philosphy, free will, and the absence of Religious authority

That's right. It was capitalism that created every village, town, and city in the United States. It created the United States you see today. There is no difference between 'corporate' capitalism and the practice of capitalism by any individual.

You just hate corporations. You seem to be a member of the Church of Karl Marx.

I like Groucho better

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democracy#Republic

Republic[edit]
Main article: Republicanism
The term republic has many different meanings, but today often refers to a representative democracy with an elected head of state, such as a president, serving for a limited term, in contrast to states with a hereditary monarch as a head of state, even if these states also are representative democracies with an elected or appointed head of government such as a prime minister.[130]
The Founding Fathers of the United States rarely praised and often criticised democracy, which in their time tended to specifically mean direct democracy, often without the protection of a constitution enshrining basic rights; James Madison argued, especially in The Federalist No. 10, that what distinguished a direct democracy from a republic was that the former became weaker as it got larger and suffered more violently from the effects of faction, whereas a republic could get stronger as it got larger and combats faction by its very structure.
What was critical to American values, John Adams insisted,[131] was that the government be "bound by fixed laws, which the people have a voice in making, and a right to defend." As Benjamin Franklin was exiting after writing the U.S. constitution, a woman asked him "Well, Doctor, what have we got—a republic or a monarchy?". He replied "A republic—if you can keep it."[132]

WRONG. The term 'republic' means one and only one thing, which has not changed. It is government by a constitution (law), not of men (democracy).

A republic is not a democracy in any way, shape, or form. Representatives elected by the means specified in the constitution is a feature of a republic. No democracy is involved at all.

a republic like the founders designed is a DEMOCRACY

with a constition

a new concoction at the time

WRONG. A government by a constitution is NOT a democracy. It is a republic. The United States is organized as a federated republic (multiple layers of republics).

OK, sounds good. Now here's some advice for you: One month on the forum may not give you the insight to catch on to me talking trash to someone I've been talking to for years. Don't treat it like it does.

I only go by what's written in the post, dude.

WRONG. A government by a constitution is NOT a democracy. It is a republic. The United States is organized as a federated republic (multiple layers of republics).

why because you (an internets poster) says so ?

I gave facts you stomped you tiny feet and said "na uh"

A republic promises you get a representative

A democracy promises you get to vote for who represents you.

that is a huge difference huh you brain boggle

OK, sounds good. Now here's some advice for you: One month on the forum may not give you the insight to catch on to me talking trash to someone I've been talking to for years. Don't treat it like it does.

Try taking your own advice.

That's right. It was capitalism that created every village, town, and city in the United States. It created the United States you see today. There is no difference between 'corporate' capitalism and the practice of capitalism by any individual.

You just hate corporations. You seem to be a member of the Church of Karl Marx.

then why do they incorporate?

because it gives them legal protections huh

why do you people do nothing but lie

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democracy#Republic

Republic[edit]
Main article: Republicanism
The term republic has many different meanings, but today often refers to a representative democracy with an elected head of state, such as a president, serving for a limited term, in contrast to states with a hereditary monarch as a head of state, even if these states also are representative democracies with an elected or appointed head of government such as a prime minister.[130]
The Founding Fathers of the United States rarely praised and often criticised democracy, which in their time tended to specifically mean direct democracy, often without the protection of a constitution enshrining basic rights; James Madison argued, especially in The Federalist No. 10, that what distinguished a direct democracy from a republic was that the former became weaker as it got larger and suffered more violently from the effects of faction, whereas a republic could get stronger as it got larger and combats faction by its very structure.
What was critical to American values, John Adams insisted,[131] was that the government be "bound by fixed laws, which the people have a voice in making, and a right to defend." As Benjamin Franklin was exiting after writing the U.S. constitution, a woman asked him "Well, Doctor, what have we got—a republic or a monarchy?". He replied "A republic—if you can keep it."[132]

facts

WRONG. The term 'republic' means one and only one thing, which has not changed. It is government by a constitution (law), not of men (democracy).

A republic is not a democracy in any way, shape, or form. Representatives elected by the means specified in the constitution is a feature of a republic. No democracy is involved at all.

a republic is listed as one from of a democracy

let me see now

Some internets poster or dictionaries and encyclopedias

wow that was an easy decision

Back