Philosphy, free will, and the absence of Religious authority

so now you hate dictionaries?

Dictionaries do not define words... Dictionaries are a collection of words meant to standardize spelling and pronunciation. They also provide some examples of how words might be used. They, however, do not own any word. No word originated from a dictionary...

a republic is listed as one from of a democracy

let me see now

Some internets poster or dictionaries and encyclopedias

wow that was an easy decision

False Authority Fallacy.

Dictionaries and Encyclopedias do NOT define words.

Dictionaries do not define words... Dictionaries are a collection of words meant to standardize spelling and pronunciation. They also provide some examples of how words might be used. They, however, do not own any word. No word originated from a dictionary...

wow

what a stupid fucking russo bot hole

dictionaries don't define words?

have you assholes NO shame

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/reality

reality noun

re·al·i·ty | \ rē-ˈa-lə-tē

\
plural realities
Definition of reality
: the quality or state of being real
a
(1)
: a real event, entity, or state of affairs
his dream became a reality
(2)
: the totality of real things and events
trying to escape from reality
b
: something that is neither derivative nor dependent but exists necessarily
: television programming that features videos of actual occurrences (such as a police chase, stunt, or natural disaster) —often used attributively
reality TV
in reality
: in actual fact

I am taking the Oxford, Merriam-Webster, Webster's, Cambridge definitions of democracy over the opinions of anonymous and obscure message board posters.

Representative democracy is one type - and by far the most prevalent type - of democracy in human history.

The opinions of obscure message board posters notwithstanding.

I do not recall ever in my life a liberal, let alone a Democratic politician, say that this nation needs to be governed by direct democratic rule via direct participation by citizenry.

https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/dictionary

dictionary

noun

A book or electronic resource that lists the words of a language (typically in alphabetical order) and gives their meaning, or gives the equivalent words in a different language, often also providing information about pronunciation, origin, and usage.

A representative democracy is a system where citizens of a country vote for government representatives to handle legislation and ruling the country on their behalf. It is the opposite of direct democracy, where the public gets to vote on laws to be passed and other issues; and autocracy, where a dictator has absolute power and the people have no say in how a country is governed.

The U.S., Britain and India are all examples of representative democracies (and many other countries worldwide follow this model.) Most representative democracies have multi-party elections.

https://www.historyonthenet.com/what-is-a-representative-democracy/

in this tiny mind only he/she/it defines words

words are for communication

people get together and decide what they mean

they write things like dictionaries with those words to agree on what they mean.

then internets idiots up and say only internets idiots are allowed to decide what words mean

its called sociopathy

Last edited:
Insult ignored.

'facts' are not defined by science; they are defined by logic.

Inversion fallacy... It is you who hates these things; you are the one who denies them. I accept all of them just fine.

as he piles them on the fire to warm his hands

Back