Pinheads Resort to Bumping 3-year-old Threads!

you're lying....i've never "showed" those as you claim...whereas your posts are for all to read....no wonder you have to attack me instead of answering my post.....

shame really...

other attorneys here dispute that claim.

your ethical promises are not worth the powder to blow them to hell.

I wouldn't trust you as far as I could throw you and, in your business, trust is important, isn't it?

other attorneys here dispute that claim.

your ethical promises are not worth the powder to blow them to hell.

I wouldn't trust you as far as I could throw you and, in your business, trust is important, isn't it?

dispute what claim? i have no idea what you are talking about....

can you once and for all just stop your lies and following me around multiple boards with personal bullshit and just debate facts.....

can you? stop the stupid lies maineman.....trust me, you can do it. i've seen a good side of you, it exists....

dispute what claim? i have no idea what you are talking about....

can you once and for all just stop your lies and following me around multiple boards with personal bullshit and just debate facts.....

can you? stop the stupid lies maineman.....trust me, you can do it. i've seen a good side of you, it exists....
and I have seen the lying unethical side of you... and more than just ME knows that IT exists. you need to come to terms with that, GAC.

and I have seen the lying unethical side of you... and more than just ME knows that IT exists. you need to come to terms with that, GAC.

i have no idea what you are talking about and i have no doubt you're lying now.....your mysteriousness about this whole thing speaks for itself....maybe casper the ghost saw a puddy cat....huh....if not....lay it out....lay out my "crimes" go for it.....let's see you actually present the truth for once

nobody is impressed.....let it go, stop lying and lets all move on

i have no idea what you are talking about and i have no doubt you're lying now.....your mysteriousness about this whole thing speaks for itself....maybe casper the ghost saw a puddy cat....huh....if not....lay it out....lay out my "crimes" go for it.....let's see you actually present the truth for once

nobody is impressed.....let it go, stop lying and lets all move on

liar

you know what promises you have broken. so do others

That was a total illusion! He's pretty fucking good at it, ain't he? A regular David Copperfield!

would you throw a particularly BIG rock at a woman who'd had an abortion, or would you wimp out and throw a tiny one and let the cumulative effect of a bunch of little ones kill her? just curious.

liar

you know what promises you have broken. so do others

i have no idea what you are talking about and who these others are.......

did you share some PM with others or something? because i've never been unethical or broken a promise to you on this board or any board or in any PM .....

i give you permission to post any PM to prove your lies.....you're lying, post up the proof or STFU

did you share some PM with others or something? because i've never been unethical or broken a promise to you on this board or any board or in any PM .....

i give you permission to post any PM to prove your lies.....you're lying, post up the proof or STFU

no need to. we both know what the score is... and so do others.

Probably from some of those little boys he "mentors" in his spare time, you should ask him about those!

no need to. we both know what the score is... and so do others.

o-k

won't provide proof, claim these "others" know the score......

ooooookay....chief...whatever you say, you don't "need" to provide proof....this is awesome.....i'm going to try this in my next debate....

you're wrong or you're a liar....because i and others know the score....and yeah, we have don't have to provide proof, we know

you don't get invited to parties much do you

o-k

won't provide proof, claim these "others" know the score......

ooooookay....chief...whatever you say, you don't "need" to provide proof....this is awesome.....i'm going to try this in my next debate....

you're wrong or you're a liar....because i and others know the score....and yeah, we have to provide proof, we know

you don't get invited to parties much do you

you and I don't debate much anymore yurt.... not since the little ethical indiscretion.

and I was just the MC at a HUGE party this past weekend.... AND, I sang a few songs accompanied by a grammy award winning pianist. imagine that!:clink:

you and I don't debate much anymore yurt.... not since the little ethical indiscretion.

and I was just the MC at a HUGE party this past weekend.... AND, I sang a few songs accompanied by a grammy award winning pianist. imagine that!:clink:

there has never been any ethical indiscretion on my part.....

you've never committed any against me....except lying, but that is not what you are talking about in the legal world......

face it....you can't debate me and never will until you give up your obsession over me....i've been on this board telling you to LET IT GO for some time now.....and to just debate......

all you have to do is debate the topic MM....it really is that easy....minor ad homs are fun.....but your personal stuff is over the the line.

i'm asking you to let it go.....can you? this is what....3X this week....btwn you and me, if we never talked about your dad like we did, i would never give one shit about you.....but your dad's story tugged at my heart strings.

go for it...

This latest display is getting close to topping Dixie's insane exit from FP.

I'm giddy about what might come next...

LOL, is that all you got?
Too bad he's not Black, then you could bring up his ancestors and make references to "strange fruit" and then you'd put him in his proverbial place.

You should be careful about how you play the race card; because it coiuld cause your posting ability to be looked at.

Back