Pinheads Resort to Bumping 3-year-old Threads!

You're more full of shit than a Christmas turkey! Lady T is one of the biggest bigots and most prejudiced people on this board!........

:lmao:

DIXIE: And my skin color is a fucking handicap every day! In fact, white males are about the only class of people in America who can't ever play the "victim" card! I'm routinely discriminated against in real life, because I am white and not some minority! .........

:(

baby_crying_closeup.jpg

Dixie, you've never been denied a job, never been denied housing, never not had a taxi pick up up, and never suffered the slightest inconvenience in your life because of your skin color. The whole white conservative male whining about being the "victim" routine, is laughable at face value.

DIXIE: Yeah, blacks often DO get a pass!

Do you think the Cambridge police officer would be in ANY kind of trouble right now, if he had been black? Do you think the media would have reported the story so fervently had the Professor been white and the officer black? No, if a white man had claimed a black police officer "profiled" him, you would call HIM a racist! That is the state of racial relations in America these days! White people can't even fucking use the word "BLACK" without some idiot lefty claiming they are "being racist" because they inferred something negative by saying "BLACK" instead of African-American!

If you are suggesting that "hate crimes" aren't pursued by law enforcement against perpetrators of racial hate crimes targeted at whites, I suggest you look at the FBI hate crimes statistics data base. I did, because I got tired of Cons crying like little girls that hate crimes against whites are ignored.

Here's a tip Dixie. Just because you heard something on Fox News or Glenn Beck doesn't make it true. I've looked at the FBI hate crimes database. And upon cursory examination, it appeared to me that hate crimes perpetrated against whites are investigated and prosecuted in a way that is relatively proportional to the statistical demographic racial breakdown in this country. That is to say, that yes, more hate crimes are investigated in terms of black victims, but that's just an artifact of demographic reality. There are far more whites in this country than minorities, so its a statistical reality that more racial hate crimes will be perpetrated against minorities, than the other way around.

Now, as for your whine on skin color: There's no problem with you mentioning someone's skin color if there's a valid reason for doing so. Anymore than it's acceptable to mention someone's hair color or eye color. But, its self evident to many enlightened and liberal people what the context is (often) when a Con just randomly starts whining about someone's skin color.

Last edited:
Back