Political Disappointments

I wonder if that republican senator who said that he witnessed John McCain grab an opponent by the collar and drag him across the table, would doubt that that same man, was violent. That IS violence. Oh, he’s thrown things at women while verbally assaulting them, at the very least. At the very least.
And that’s what is going to get spread around. Don’t like it? Cry first about the fake emails being generated by the money boys in your party, from “soliders” who “usually aren’t political” but just “want their friends to know how they witnessed Obama diss the troops in Iraq”.

Man, you are the false outrage queen around her for sure SF. You have no idea how hard I’m actually laughing right now.

LMAO... so you admit you are going to spread false rumors and justify it by "the other party is doing it too". Great. That should really raise the level of debate.

I have not seen any of the emails you are referrencing. Assuming they actually exist in more than your imagination, they too are wrong if they are anonymous "soldiers".

Quite funny, because I am laughing at you right now as well. What "false outrage" are you referring to? Asking you to back up your statement that McCain is violent is doing just that.... asking you to back up YOUR false outrage (which is exactly what it is if you have no evidence to support what you are so obviously pissed about).

LMAO... there is no false outrage. The only thing false is in your projection of McCain being violent based on the use of a swear word. Now you are saying that he "viciously turned on his wife" when using the swear word. You may know people who have used the c word AND who are also violent. But that does NOT mean that everyone who used that word is also violent. You are projecting a correlation based on your personal experience.

So again I ask... have you any evidence that McCain has physically abused anyone or threatened to do so?

So enough of YOUR faux outrage.

No, not just used it. I know people, men and women, who use it sometimes. But never at their girlfriends or wives, turning on them like that. I can’t believe you can’t see the difference there. The guy has a brutal personality, period.

LMAO... so you admit you are going to spread false rumors and justify it by "the other party is doing it too". Great. That should really raise the level of debate.

They’ll be less false than all of the ones circulating about Obama, because they will be based on actual events, but yeah, we’re going to add some shit into it. We were just meeting about this last night. I will tell you why – I know republicans like to have the dirty work done where they can’t see it so they can act like they never saw nothing, like you do, and then lecture liberals on “raising the level of debate”, - but the shit R’s do win elections.

It’s not my job to raise the level of debate. It’s my goal to keep John McCain out of the white house.

I'm still waiting to hear why Superfreak thinks that McCain has changed but that Bill Clinton hasn't, aside from the obvious fact that McCain is a Republican & Clinton a Democrat...

Again, I am well aware of his cheating on Carol 30 years ago. I am also well aware of his attitude while at the Naval acadamy. He talks about his insubordinate behavior in his book. He admits to his cheating on Carol. He admits it was a mistake. But again, you are pulling shit from over a decade ago, in some cases several decades ago.

The whole thing with the lobbyist... you act like it is proof he cheated again. Yet both McCain and the lobbyist say nothing ever happened. Yes, I know, he must have paid her to be quiet. Blah blah blah.

Yep you all wrote it off for bush as just boyish behaviour or somesuch. Look what that got us. torture is just college pranks, etc....

Back