Political leaning. Nature or Nurture?

Like I always say:

Globalization is merely a secularized intellectual overlay, lain over the theocratic elitism of Olam Ha Ba.

I tried ignore for a while, but then I realized he follows me wherever I post. Not to mention, I'd read it anyway if I'm reading without being signed in.

For as little as I post, it's a minor inconvenience, I suppose.

LOl. Don't flatter yourself. Any non brainwashed person would want to protect citizens with borders. It's the nature of borders.

No. You have been. You somehow believe wanting to destroy national wages is not an appeal to a form of selfishness or is not a politicized position, but that wanting to protect them is.

I don't want anything bad to happen to jews, I just want their Olam Ha Ba policies rejected in the public sphere. They will be soon.

I haven't said anything about wages, you 'tard. And as I've told you before, if you've read so damn much about Jews, how is it that you're still so ignorant about us?

Olam ha Ba is not something on which I was educated in Hebrew school.

Tikkun Olam is something with which I am a bit more familiar, and I would say with Jews from Karl Marx to Murray Rothbard formulating paradigms, there can be no monolithic Jewish "policy" on how to approach that idea.

I haven't said anything about wages, you 'tard. And as I've told you before, if you've read so damn much about Jews, how is it that you're still so ignorant about us?

Olam ha Ba is not something on which I was educated in Hebrew school.

Tikkun Olam is something with which I am a bit more familiar, and I would say with Jews from Karl Marx to Murray Rothbard formulating paradigms, there can be no monolithic Jewish "policy" on how to approach that idea.

You talked about immigration. Wages are an issue related to that, though your propaganda teaches you to call it racism or something else dishonest.

You know what? Nobody wants you to fix the world in your elitist, globalist, noahidic way.

Last edited:
You talked about immigration. Wages are an issue related to that, though your propaganda teaches you to call it racism or something else dishonest.

You know what? Nobody wants you to fix the world in your elitist, globalist, noahidic way.

Hey retard. I'm the one who equates nativism/protectivism with racism (because it is). Credit where credit is due.

Adam likely missed the link between wages and immigration because there is none, and because he's more concerned with property rights than class warfare.

Hey retard. I'm the one who equates nativism/protectivism with racism (because it is). Credit where credit is due.

Adam likely missed the link between wages and immigration because there is none, and because he's more concerned with property rights than class warfare.

Of course there's a link between immigration and wages. In fact, immigration is usually justified in terms of the benefits to the economy of cheap labor.

You = bent over harder than Adam.

That is a most disgusting image 3D.

1uplc1.gif

Back