Political leaning. Nature or Nurture?

Reptillian Joo worshippers want you to send them money to plant olive trees in Israel.

AH, Except for the reptillian part my post was totally accurate.

Last edited:
Notice how the internationlitst fascists have no effective arguments, and must resort to stupidity to feel good about themselves.

Notice how the internationlitst fascists have no effective arguments, and must resort to stupidity to feel good about themselves.

I will get the web site the next time I am flipping channels and see the show it is on at least once a day.
But the guy running the show did seem dumber than a snake ;)

If you're talking about Joel Osteen, I like the guys show. He's mostly all bout Positive Mental Attitude.

But why is he so squinty?

Say it with me

This Is my bible
I am it says I am
I have it says I have
something something else
In Jesus's Name
amen

I do not know the fools name, but whoever he is he is having a show on now about donating money to plant olive trees in Israel.
He does a lot of joo worship during his show begging for money. I think you get an olive tree bible out of the deal.

I do not know the fools name, but whoever he is he is having a show on now about donating money to plant olive trees in Israel.
He does a lot of joo worship during his show begging for money. I think you get an olive tree bible out of the deal.

Oh yeah. I think I have seen that guy. I think also sells "passover kits" to send to old poor jews in europe or something.

Is your political slant genetic or upbringing and association in nature?
Probably both but which is the greater influence?

It's mostly nurture. Most studies have shown that the degree of conservatism of an individual is inversly proportional to their education. That is to say, the less educated the more conservative.

And wages. Duh.

Not at all. Compare the 20s to the 30s for wages to poor workers in factories. Lots of productivity in the 20s, not so much in the 30s - but wages were low in both decades (of course unemployment was another matter), and immigration had been cut way back by 20s restrictions.

Not at all. Compare the 20s to the 30s for wages to poor workers in factories. Lots of productivity in the 20s, not so much in the 30s - but wages were low in both decades (of course unemployment was another matter), and immigration had been cut way back by 20s restrictions.

It's totally wages. Companies want cheap labor, period. you're 20's and 30's irrelevancies are merely distractions. Thanks for illustrating your idiocy.

Back