Politico’s Hit On Neil Gorsuch Is Another Transparent Attempt To Delegitimize SCOTUS

Nothing shrieks irony more than a sociopathic liar asking others for the truth.

No shit, Trump Dummy. That's why I enjoy laughing at you.
z2Kw2et.gif

No shit, Trump Dummy. That's why I enjoy laughing at you.

You're not laughing halfwit, you're crying and whining almost all the time. Someday, you'll kill yourself because no one wants to be around you and you have no life other than trolling forums proving what a dumb lying fool you are.

No one will care. No one will miss you. Your mom will probably thank the lord.

You're not laughing halfwit, you're crying and whining almost all the time. Someday, you'll kill yourself because no one wants to be around you and you have no life other than trolling forums proving what a dumb lying fool you are.

Spot on.

The one thing Douche Duck wants is attention - so I deny him that by keeping him on ignore.

Spot on.

The one thing Douche Duck wants is attention - so I deny him that by keeping him on ignore.

Yet you prove I live in your head every time you post about me, dingo-fucker. :rofl2:

Now go beat your wife in displaced aggression. You're free to believe it's my face you are punching when you slap her around.

That's how you Down Under dumbasses do it, isn't it?

It is truly sad and pathetic how desperate he is. The most amusing is his misplaced sense self-importance and severe lack of self-awareness.

The fact I garner so much attention from you dimwits is all the proof I need to know how important I am to you. :thup:

QED

All this anger, angst and attention is all the proof I need. :rofl2:

Back