Poll shows 6 in 10 Americans don't care if they lose their job

"Caught you?" It's kind of a broad side of a barn when you chime in after someone's final post and say you'll give them the "last word," with a petty little snipe.

Imbecilic, really. You have an issue with that, you know.

I'd say that 6 in 10 have a complete lack of understanding of the interdependence among all sectors of the country. I thought they taught basic economics in HS here in this country. Never mind, I take that back. :rolleyes:
Hi Thorn.
More likely they realize that jobs lost almost always are found elsewhere. Toyota and Honda both do heavy manufacturing in America.
If one of the big 3 failed, those numbers would only go up.

Remember people still need and buy cars, just they freely choose to do so from different companies.

"Caught you?" It's kind of a broad side of a barn when you chime in after someone's final post and say you'll give them the "last word," with a petty little snipe.

Imbecilic, really. You have an issue with that, you know.
If you aren't continuing the argument you are still allowing the "last word" on the topic. At least that is how I've always seen it. Basically it is saying, "Okay, I'll let that last statement stand," rather than just stopping and leaving people wondering if you even read the post.

:dunno:

I guess it really doesn't matter, it is the disparaging remarks that make everything worthwhile.

Back