Prediction: Expect a new commercial...

Damocles

Accedo!
Staff member
One that shows Obama speaking of how only those above 300K would get a tax increase, later at the debate saying 250K, Biden saying 100K, tonight's infomercial Obama saying 200K...

Sinister music in the background...

Just writing below while the images play... or voice between videos...

"If they can't be straight with you on their tax plan, what makes you think they'll be straight with you on anything else? They reach into ever smaller pockets for their redistribution plan, what makes you think they'll stop there?"

(This ad was paid for by whichever organization steals ideas off of message boards.)

Ease down, people. He has always said, with great consistency, that under $250K would not see ANY tax increase, and those $200K and below would get a tax CUT.

Ease down, people. He has always said, with great consistency, that under $250K would not see ANY tax increase, and those $200K and below would get a tax CUT.

yeah, that's what the fucker, has been saying all along.

you have to acutally spell this out with spaghetti o's i guess.

every single time.

or else some get lost, and then a damo is always there to take em.

Again, this is a prediction for an ad. We'll see if I am right. It seems to be the talking points that the pundits are carrying.

Also, if I didn't put forward an opposing opinion, this place would become the Democratic Underground for gawd's sakes...

onceler, i was just thinking that if you weren't married, and she weren't gay, rachel maddow would be like your soul mate. i don't know if you watch her, but she's a hopeless pessimist, who takes out her worry beads every night. it's funny.

Ok I jumped the gun, but he needs to be even clearer because Damo is right, they will use all the different numbers to get people worked up. It did me for a second, imagine what will happen with others that don't pay attention or have people like you around to talk them down?

Ok I jumped the gun, but he needs to be even clearer because Damo is right, they will use all the different numbers to get people worked up. It did me for a second, imagine what will happen with others that don't pay attention or have people like you around to talk them down?
Exactly.

what is unclear about saying over and over, "if you make less than 250 thousand you will not see a tax increase, if you make less than 200, your taxes will be cut"?

Does not matter to me I am doing my best to avoid all political commercials till election day.

i need to avoid this board until election day. people are driving me crazy. i heard the morons outside my office today talking about michelle obama's 467 dollar lobster dinner at the waldorf, a place she was never at, and that the ny post had to issue a retraction on. but i wanted to yell out, why can't a black woman married to a best selling author order some fucking lobster huh? because these fucks don't give a shit what white cindy mccain is ordering.

i'm so disgusted by what i have seen in this election, from people around me. a lot of real ugliness. and this board doesn't help, it really doesn't.

i need to avoid this board until election day. people are driving me crazy. i heard the morons outside my office today talking about michelle obama's 467 dollar lobster dinner at the waldorf, a place she was never at, and that the ny post had to issue a retraction on. but i wanted to yell out, why can't a black woman married to a best selling author order some fucking lobster huh? because these fucks don't give a shit what white cindy mccain is ordering.

i'm so disgusted by what i have seen in this election, from people around me. a lot of real ugliness. and this board doesn't help, it really doesn't.

sounds like a good idea to me as well, see ya Wednesday Darla. Chill out a bit and avoid TV.
Or just watch satellite channels.

Have fun all you nutz.
Be sure and read the revies of Nailin Palin.

There are people like that in NYC? Really? I thought that the Obama tide would be so strong that people with that opinion would be afraid to speak out loud...

And seriously, why would anybody care if she ordered some Lobster? Honestly. I didn't even hear this rumor until this post.

:hide:

onceler, i was just thinking that if you weren't married, and she weren't gay, rachel maddow would be like your soul mate. i don't know if you watch her, but she's a hopeless pessimist, who takes out her worry beads every night. it's funny.

I've had the "if I wasn't married & she wasn't gay" narrative going in my head for awhile now. She's the bomb; maybe she'd consider me because I'm metro? I think she's in a serious relationship, though....

Back