Prediction: Expect a new commercial...

Darla, for real is that what you took? I've had one experience with percocet. My best friend broke up with his women in college and our friend (the idiot) who heads Girls Gone Wild gave him percocet. My friend didn't get out of bed for three days (not because of percocet but because he's a p*ssy) but he gave me half a percocet (the only drug I've ever taken) I thought I was in heaven.

Yes, that is what they gave me. The worst of this is over, so no one has to say oh i feel so sorry for you - i am ok now, really. but...i did not have any idea how painful a broken shoulder could be. when it first happened, and i heard the bone crack, i managed to get up, but barely. i said "i broke my arm". it ended up i would have been lucky to do so. i have no doubt that a broken arm is painful, but it's not this. i was a little ashamed of how i could barely walk, but my doctor told me that i broke the 2nd worse bone you can break - the first is the femur bone. he told me that he has known grown men to pass out from the pain. so that made me feel better. but the first week was pretty hellish, and i took a lot of percocet, and once the worst of the pain is gone (during the worst of it, the percocets make life bearable but not enjoyable) - the percocets are heaven, yeah.

Its now 6am, so the idea of a beer is less than appealing. But I'll offer you a good cup of coffee.

I was just messin with ya'll. But the chance to see Darla blush was worth it, even if it was a virtual blush. And getting Oncie on the hotseat without politics being involved was fun.

Damo, the scandal would rock the political chat world. You would be ....well... Ok, so you would have to be famous for it to be a scandal. But we would rag you pretty hard once we knew you were ok.

Yes, that is what they gave me. The worst of this is over, so no one has to say oh i feel so sorry for you - i am ok now, really. but...i did not have any idea how painful a broken shoulder could be. when it first happened, and i heard the bone crack, i managed to get up, but barely. i said "i broke my arm". it ended up i would have been lucky to do so. i have no doubt that a broken arm is painful, but it's not this. i was a little ashamed of how i could barely walk, but my doctor told me that i broke the 2nd worse bone you can break - the first is the femur bone. he told me that he has known grown men to pass out from the pain. so that made me feel better. but the first week was pretty hellish, and i took a lot of percocet, and once the worst of the pain is gone (during the worst of it, the percocets make life bearable but not enjoyable) - the percocets are heaven, yeah.

Its a bad break. We had a lineman break his shoulder in a fall. This guy was hardcore, hookin poles kinda old-school lineman/biker. Tough as hell. He was crying from the pain. Scared the hell out of me. Hats off to you Darla.

Its a bad break. We had a lineman break his shoulder in a fall. This guy was hardcore, hookin poles kinda old-school lineman/biker. Tough as hell. He was crying from the pain. Scared the hell out of me. Hats off to you Darla.

Hey, I'm a woman, it's no big thing! ;)

onceler, i was just thinking that if you weren't married, and she weren't gay, rachel maddow would be like your soul mate. i don't know if you watch her, but she's a hopeless pessimist, who takes out her worry beads every night. it's funny.

She's a lesbo?? I didn't know that. Something tells me that Onceler is like a graduate from Harvard, he's very inciteful. He's married though I think

I think I heard shepard smith at fox is gay but im not sure. I think he's voting for obama after seeing his interview with Joe the plumber.

Joe Wsfkljd;lajd asks when its going to stop??!! When is Joe going to pay his taxes...

Taxes are like shrink from retail stores and insurance scams... those who steal or defraud insurance companies make the costs or premiums higher for other people... People who don't pay their taxes or cheat on their taxes increase the taxes for everyone else.

Vicodins are very addicting. I still have some in my medicine cabinet because I wouldn't even take the whole prescription. I fear becoming Rush Limbaugh. Imagine the scandal.

MSNBC would have a field day...

;)

Rubbish, I have taken Hydrocodone (Vicodin) for 8 years. :rolleyes:

Addiction can beat the alternative. I still take less than the prescribed amount.
I really do not see what people see in them as a buzz pill.

Back