President Trump INDICTED by NYC grand jury

There are a lot of "shows" that one may consider inappropriate for children, they include those that may be sexually explicit, violent or hateful. I would much rather my child witness a drag show than a klu klux klan rally, or right wing extremists chanting "jews will not replace us". How about we pass laws that prevent those disgusting shitheads from their "shows".

So you would take children to a drag show. You are fucked up.

There are a lot of "shows" that one may consider inappropriate for children, they include those that may be sexually explicit, violent or hateful. I would much rather my child witness a drag show than a klu klux klan rally, or right wing extremists chanting "jews will not replace us". How about we pass laws that prevent those disgusting shitheads from their "shows".

I see no reason to expect you wouldn't attend both.......

Do you not know what the popular vote is?

The point being that the popular vote only counts inside a state, not nationally.

IMO, the more important point is that the states are divided. Why? Because our leaders and popular "newz talking heads" profit from dividing Americans against each other?

FWIW, I'm against three states, California, Florida and Texas picking the President of our nation. Ergo, while the EC has flaws, going to a popular vote is worse. A better way, in my opinion, ranked voting.

If that were the case, I suspect GHW Bush would have won in 1992 and Gore would have won in 2000.

Back