Primavera/cancelled by Damo 12/25

anatta

100% recycled karma
WTF?
I dont see it in announcements. Did DAMO ban him? even less reason for me to drop by now and then if so

I never saw him say a bad word about his royal overlord, and if anything he was exceedingly deferential to the authoritarian police state he chose to live in.

Internet censorship is conducted by the Royal Thai Police, the Communications Authority of Thailand, and the Ministry of Information and Communication Technology (MICT).

(content that defames, insults, threatens, or is unflattering to the King, includes national security and some political issues)

I have never seen someone have '/cancelled' on their name.

Why would his account not say 'banned' - if he were actually banned?

Perhaps he just (somehow) added the 'cancelled' to his own name...for some reason?

1) posting a list of ALL the names - without pointing to one in particular...means nothing.

2) if he is banned? Then why does it not say so below his name?
And why was it not announced?
And please save the lazy guesses?
Any idiot can guess.

3) he ain't my fav poster.
But it does not seem that he did anything that warranted a banning (that I have seen).
Nor do I recall seeing him 'temp. banned' before.
He was not banned

I have never seen someone have '/cancelled' on their name.

Why would his account not say 'banned' - if he were actually banned?

Perhaps he just (somehow) added the 'cancelled' to his own name...for some reason?

That's what I think it is. As much as I'd love to see the smarmy old biddy banned, he's still here. He just changed his name to add /cancelled after it. It's magic. The Evil King cannot see you if you're "cancelled." :laugh:

1) posting a list of ALL the names - without pointing to one in particular...means nothing.

2) if he is banned? Then why does it not say so below his name?
And why was it not announced?
And please save the lazy guesses?
Any idiot can guess.

3) he ain't my fav poster.
But it does not seem that he did anything that warranted a banning (that I have seen).
Nor do I recall seeing him 'temp. banned' before.

I am not playing your trolling games here.
Either answer the question or I waste no time on you over this.

Between you threatening, numerous posters and the massive decline in the quality of your posts, lately.
You are no longer worth much time, to me.

1) No worries. The older, wiser people understand. :thup:

2) He's not banned...yet....if there's no "banned" under his name.

3) He's not banned. Why are you fretting so much for a monarchist cocksucking anti-American?

So I gather that he changed his name again. I really dont get it.

The usual reason is somebody doesn't want to be accountable for their previous posts, and cancel the member account and register a new account with a new screen name.

That's what happened when conservative posters belatedly became ashamed of their unadulterated worship of George Dumbya Bush.

The usual reason is somebody doesn't want to be accountable for their previous posts, and cancel the member account and register a new account with a new screen name.

That's what happened when conservative posters belatedly became ashamed of their unadulterated worship of George Dumbya Bush.

He had changed his name multiple times, and we knew that he had done it....which is strange. Maybe this time he is just gone who can say.

Back