Primavera/cancelled by Damo 12/25

(NOPE) was literally his first screen name here, and he literally introduced himself to the board as (Doesn't Matter).

I have asked that you no longer use the name. Now that the King imprisons folks there for saying things that he may not like. Use his current screen name. Just please. Stop using his name.

I have asked that you no longer use the name. Now that the King imprisons folks there for saying things that he may not like. Use his current screen name. Just please. Stop using his name.

I've never seem him say anything bad about his overlord and monarch.

I've never seem him say anything bad about his overlord and monarch.

Folks use his name, perpetuated on the site by those of us who have known him, to make memes, "quote" him, tweet stuff he "said", etc. all from his association to this site. No matter how much I may dislike someone I do not want them to be imprisoned for what they say and do here or what others pretend they say or do here. They pretend that it makes misquoting him okay because they are changing his username (you know rule 16), and more. I simply ask folks to use his current username, let's not perpetuate this on this site any longer. To those who follow him around, hassle him and use that RL name constantly, the trolling rule can (and will) apply. (Not saying that you personally follow him around, just saying that some folks used to until I made it abundantly clear that it is not okay).

Folks use his name, perpetuated on the site by those of us who have known him, to make memes, "quote" him, tweet stuff he "said", etc. all from his association to this site. No matter how much I may dislike someone I do not want them to be imprisoned for what they say and do here or what others pretend they say or do here. They pretend that it makes misquoting him okay because they are changing his username (you know rule 16), and more. I simply ask folks to use his current username, let's not perpetuate this on this site any longer. To those who follow him around, hassle him and use that RL name constantly, the trolling rule can (and will) apply. (Not saying that you personally follow him around, just saying that some folks used to until I made it abundantly clear that it is not okay).

So you agree there's no evidence of him saying anything bad about the King on this site, so the claims of him being thrown into the Dark Hole of Bangkok dungeons is overwrought and hyperventilating drama queen stuff

So you agree there's no evidence of him saying anything bad about the King on this site, so the claims of him being thrown into the Dark Hole of Bangkok dungeons is overwrought and hyperventilating drama queen stuff

Whatever. I am making a simple ask.

If you idiots can obey the rules and abide by Damocles’ request he can say anything he wants about his ruler.
You seem to have a problem with that.
:thinking:

Whatever. I am making a simple ask.

I don't think I even brought it up. Hawkeye10 accused Taichiliberal for doxing TP and I just defended Taichi by stating the fact that was literally the public screen name old timers remember him by.

Well aren't you just a real peckerhead?

:tardthoughts:

Back