Primavera/cancelled by Damo 12/25

I suggest- again- that all members refer to Tom/PrimalVera/Serendipstick or whatever as ' maggot'. Then it won't matter how often the slimy Brit snake sloughs its skin.

Naah, right wing wonks take such labels as a badge of courage. Best everyone responds as they see fit....keep 'em dancing!

Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
Pretty much, given that the "author" never has to directly account for the flaws and inaccuracies of the statement....they let the sycophants do the heavy lifting.

You and McMoonshi'ite are a matched pair.

If that school yard taunt helps you sleep at night, so be it. Means nothing to me with regards to my response to Guille.

Pretty much, given that the "author" never has to directly account for the flaws and inaccuracies of the statement....they let the sycophants do the heavy lifting.

You're just so full of shit, an unending stream of ordure

The quality of your response is what, junior high school level? My response to Guille is rational & an honest opinion/observation. If you can't discuss that, then you're just venting and/or trolling.

Our founding fathers wrote under pen names. There was a very good reason for that.

And yet we have a slew of their most important declarations regarding the developing of American democracy in the face of British rule.

Authors of right wing mantras like the one shown here doesn't even come close to those men. You know it and I know it, so let's not waste a lot of time and space bickering to the contrary.

And yet we have a slew of their most important declarations regarding the developing of American democracy in the face of British rule.

Authors of right wing mantras like the one shown here doesn't even come close to those men. You know it and I know it, so let's not waste a lot of time and space bickering to the contrary.

You mean noted intellectual Sam Adams? That guy was a fucking idiot. He was basically Michael Moore. Or Alexander Hamilton....the Newt Gingrich globalist POS of his day.

They didn't use their own names because had they done so they would have been "cancelled." Just like today.

The quality of your response is what, junior high school level? My response to Guille is rational & an honest opinion/observation. If you can't discuss that, then you're just venting and/or trolling.

I long ago gave you up as a bad job, don't like that then tough!

And yet here you are...AGAIN. Know one puts a gun to your head to read and/or respond to my threads/posts. So you fool no one with these schizoid declarations (20 years and accounting, I reckon).

Recently I've indulged a guilty pleasure in taking you to task for your MAGA friendly foolishness you keep posting. But, if all you want is a flame war, you'll be the first of the New Year to hit the ignore list. But, if you are to give me up as "a bad job", then I'll be on your ignore list....but we both know you just don't have it in you. Carry on.

You mean noted intellectual Sam Adams? That guy was a fucking idiot. He was basically Michael Moore. Or Alexander Hamilton....the Newt Gingrich globalist POS of his day.

They didn't use their own names because had they done so they would have been "cancelled." Just like today.

Hmmm, in those days the topics they talked on would have ended in either jail, deportation or execution. Big difference from some wanna be internet personality getting frozen out by various media outlets.

Look, you want to bicker about this, find someone else because you're just using inaccurate comparisons and mixing in your personal assessments for something that I accurately pointed out.....you can have the last word on this.

Hmmm, in those days the topics they talked on would have ended in either jail, deportation or execution. Big difference from some wanna be internet personality getting frozen out by various media outlets.

Look, you want to bicker about this, find someone else because you're just using inaccurate comparisons and mixing in your personal assessments for something that I accurately pointed out.....you can have the last word on this.

You think people don't get exiled or executed today? And yes, I said executed.

They get incarcerated or executed simply for reporting;

th

th

th

The political sons and daughters of the Fathers- the maggots - smirk and applaud

I suggest- again- that all members refer to Tom/PrimalVera/Serendipstick or whatever as ' maggot'. Then it won't matter how often the slimy Brit snake sloughs its skin.

Naah, right wing wonks take such labels as a badge of courage. Best everyone responds as they see fit....keep 'em dancing!

Nah- unity is strength. Even now maggot is wallowing in page after page of attention to his latest skin swap. He's never going to achieve metamorphosis. Feed him to the birds.

think this one up all by yourself? Or did you plagiarize it? No wait, it's an "anonymous" post that found it's way to the Charlie Kirk show!

dude......its a meme......are you looking for a certificate of authenticity......

Kind of....seems the right wing wonks carrying on about "woke" are just as absurd as some of the "woke" proposals from the left wing wonks. Thing is, the right seems more apt to spread these silly memes so that it's "what everyone knows" rather than one wonk take responsibility (or be named) and have their credibility scrutinized.

Nah- unity is strength. Even now maggot is wallowing in page after page of attention to his latest skin swap. He's never going to achieve metamorphosis. Feed him to the birds.

ehh, whatever. Not that big a deal either way. Keep on trucking!

Back