Primavera/cancelled by Damo 12/25

LOL. That's who the moron is?

I noticed a very small post count, and delulsional content. And a corresponding thread ban list.

He confessed to it. He also confessed to voluntarily having his other account deleted but didn't explain why.

Riiiight.

Definition of Wokeness

attachment.php

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221230_204335.jpg
    Screenshot_20221230_204335.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 41
whenever I can't think of anything intelligent to say I attack PMP's religion. I can think of no better way to get the acceptance of the amazonerds who have restored meaning to my short and miserable life.

you are fooling yourself if you think they really like you, child......

He confessed to it. He also confessed to voluntarily having his other account deleted but didn't explain why.
It took years, but he finally put me on his ignore list. Which is great for me. My groans list isn't full all the time.

It took years, but he finally put me on his ignore list. Which is great for me. My groans list isn't full all the time.
Being put on ignore and/or thread-banned for disagreeing with someone is an admission of surrender and acknowledgement you have a valid point.

Notice the Russian "Phoenyx" put me on both the day after she showed up.

TBH, I think she's a sock for Ms. Moon or some other Euro, but it's still good to know she fears my wit and informative POV. LOL

Being put on ignore and/or thread-banned for disagreeing with someone is an admission of surrender and acknowledgement you have a valid point.

Notice the Russian "Phoenyx" put me on both the day after she showed up.

TBH, I think she's a sock for Ms. Moon or some other Euro, but it's still good to know she fears my wit and informative POV. LOL
Phoenyx lasted about two posts before I dumped her.

It took me years of telling Prima the cuck that his wife keeps sending me nudes.

Right after he attacked me for pointing out that his links are always outdated, and don't prove his point.

I suggest- again- that all members refer to Tom/PrimalVera/Serendipstick or whatever as ' maggot'. Then it won't matter how often the slimy Brit snake sloughs its skin.

Back