Primavera/cancelled by Damo 12/25

You really do know little about me, which is fine by me to be honest.
Dumbass; your posts go back over 10 years...as I've reposted to your embarrassment and which you whined to Damo about.

Fuck you and your pedophile King, douchebag.

639jlf.jpg

As the WOKE rub out and rewrite all of Americas history.....

So by your somewhat bizarre mindset, as what happens to Tommy/Primo/Sen-dippy on this site is akin to the nonsensical "culture wars" of the "Woke" and "MAGA" extremists?

:rolleyes: :laugh: PUH-LEEZE!

Only the clown you see in the mirror and your fellow like minded circle jerkers on this site are buying into that baloney. Carry on.

So by your somewhat bizarre mindset, as what happens to Tommy/Primo/Sen-dippy on this site is akin to the nonsensical "culture wars" of the "Woke" and "MAGA" extremists?

Only the clown you see in the mirror and your fellow like minded circle jerkers on this site are buying into that baloney. Carry on.

Riiiight.

Oh yeah....an international hub for all types of sex trafficking and depravity, a semi-despotic gov't, serious income disparity, an exchange rate that favors Euro-Western countries, and now vendor pot.

And a constant, troll like presence on an American discussion board to push/support/justify racist and bigoted mindsets.

Oh yeah, Tommy/Primo/Sen-dippy is in hog heaven!

Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post

Riiiight.

And another MAGA mook gets humiliated and tries to play it off with an attempt at sarcasm.

Lame, Hawk, Lame. Now go run-a-long and join your buddies circle jerking around Tommy/Primo/Sen-dippy. :laugh:

Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
And another MAGA mook gets humiliated and tries to play it off with an attempt at sarcasm.

Lame, Hawk, Lame. Now go run-a-long and join your buddies circle jerking around Tommy/Primo/Sen-dippy. :laugh:

I am playing chess, you are playing checkers.

So the guy in the mirror tells you.

Damn, Hawk...your comebacks are lame even by school yard standards. Get off-line, have some dinner...listen to the radio or records, read a book or magazine or newspaper. Get some sleep. Then maybe tomorrow you'll be worth something. Until then, blather the last lame word and I'll catch you tomorrow on this.

That's what I think it is. As much as I'd love to see the smarmy old biddy banned, he's still here. He just changed his name to add /cancelled after it. It's magic. The Evil King cannot see you if you're "cancelled." :laugh:
Shame, really. Anything that gives Dumkopf a reason to leave is good for the board.

Back