Primavera/cancelled by Damo 12/25

Here's how the exchange went in PM.

Damo: I told you to stop harassing Owl.
Primavera: She keeps posting my real name.
Damo: Just ignore her.
Primavera: Fuck Off.

Hmmm. An ex-pat Brit in Thailand who consistently supports bigotry and racism on an American discussion site changes his screen name to Serendipty....nothing "serendipitous" about that! But revisionism is one of the MAGA cornerstones, so I guess it fits for ex-National Front flunkies.

Hmmm. An ex-pat Brit in Thailand who consistently supports bigotry and racism on an American discussion site changes his screen name to Serendipty....nothing "serendipitous" about that! But revisionism is one of the MAGA cornerstones, so I guess it fits for ex-National Front flunkies.

As the WOKE rub out and rewrite all of Americas history.....

I tried to send you one but the system wouldn't let me either. Just for the record I haven't gone anywhere, I cancelled my Primavera account and am now using this one. I will explain further in PM.

Why don't you just explain it in the open forum? Unless you're trying to deceive.

I never saw him say a bad word about his royal overlord, and if anything he was exceedingly deferential to the authoritarian police state he chose to live in.

Thailand legalised cannabis last year, you can even buy THC drinks in vending machines!

attachment.php

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221229_152631.jpg
    Screenshot_20221229_152631.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
YOU FUCKING MORON.
OF ANY OF THE POSTERS, Primo was the most dishonest.
He was a paid shill you simpleton, shut the fuck up

I don't get paid sadly, can you point me in the right direction? I could use a few shillings to keep me in my accustomed lifestyle.

Back