Primavera/cancelled by Damo 12/25

a mod.....confirming the only thing I have said about the matter.......fuck off......

Oh, now the backtracking and goal post moving begins.

You first said "the mods", plural , as if this was common knowledge among all the mods.

Now it's just gind, a dateless incel who hated my guts and always ran away when other mods or posters asked him for evidence of his claims.

The female I was accused of stalking has denied it, as as every female poster past and present who has been asked.

This was obviously something you were just desperate to believe about me, even absent any evidence or direct testimony of a female.

Well, I heard you like to suck the dicks of strange men in public bathroom stalls.

You can see their original screen names preserved when they are quoted by others in the thread.

I will accept in advance your apology for claiming I was lying about what some women thought of Tom.

you can twist your dick and my words into any shape you want.......it doesn't change the fact that YOU are the one that brought this up.......and we have every reason in the world to believe you are lying......

You first said "the mods", plural , as if this was common knowledge among all the mods.

Now it's just gind, a dateless incel who hated my guts and always ran away when other mods or posters asked him for evidence of his claims.

The female I was accused of stalking has denied it, as as every female poster past and present who has been asked.

This was obviously something you were just desperate to believe about me, even absent any evidence or direct testimony of a female.

Well, I heard you like to suck the dicks of strange men in public bathroom stalls.

you brought it up. I pointed out a fact. You have now accused Tom of rape and me of sodomy.......if that's not goal post moving I don't know what is......this thread is proof enough that you're a creeper.....

you brought it up. I pointed out a fact. You have now accused Tom of rape and me of sodomy.......if that's not goal post moving I don't know what is......this thread is proof enough that you're a creeper.....
I didn't accuse Tom of anything. I pointed you to the fact of what some women said about him.

You obviously are willing to believe salacious claims about me, absent any actual evidence or direct testimony of actual females.

There is a rumour going around that you troll public men's bathrooms for dick.

It's up to you to prove the accusations wrong.

No, I'm using the name he used YEARS ago before his reincarnation as Primavera. He verified this during a debate where he linked a post of his under that name.

I don't condone "outing" anyone's real identity. Too many nut jobs out there that would like nothing better than to do harm to someone on some level.

Having had personal experience with this, I know that you are 100% right.

Please don't let PIMP annoy you. Other than a couple of losers like him, no one believes that you are a stalker. As you pointed out, even the woman they accuse you of pestering has stated that is not true. PIMP is just a nasty little gossip who pretends to be Christian but who is anything but. He LOVES him some "false witness," lying, coveting, and hating his neighbor. lol

Please don't let PIMP annoy you. Other than a couple of losers like him, no one believes that you are a stalker. As you pointed out, even the woman they accuse you of pestering has stated that is not true. PIMP is just a nasty little gossip who pretends to be Christian but who is anything but. He LOVES him some "false witness," lying, coveting, and hating his neighbor. lol

It's mostly about psychological projection.

BigMoney Dolla attempted to smear me with the stalking accusation - but he was actually doing internet research on you trying to find out where you live and threatening to come pay you a visit.

Another prominent conservative insinuated I had a dangerous reputation, but in a drunk rage he has threatened to beat up and kill two female posters here!

09-24-2010, 08:58 AM
Cancel 7
Banned
If you mean you have been "reliably informed" that I never called you a stalker, that is true.

cancel 7 is Darla’s old account.

2010! Can you believe some people are still obsessed with this! Unbelievable
obsessed with what? Nobody cares about Cypress's drama , and Im not "obsessed" about Tom.
just sorry to see him go

Sure do wish that she would consider returning. She is so articulate, witty, intelligent, and absolutely everything that impotent RW males hate and everything that Stepford RW females wish they could be.
she's a fruitcake. Nice enough ( we we both mods at DCJ) but she's pure PC.
but you sound just like her with this junk

Don't let the door hit you on the ass on the way out. Tom is a gutless, vicious little cunt and if he's your entertainment on the Internet then you need to take a long hard look at yourself.
no. YOU are entertainment.. occassionaly you post some good things, mostly not.
I linger around here.
there are some good posts/threads ill comment on if i see them, but the trolls mostly quickly derail them -
so i took most of my business elsewhere

lol..she was easily triggered..

There's a lot of that on this board, but what this board could use more of are intelligent, knowledge people capable of composing in college-level English narrative and prose. We already have the market cornered on mouth-breathing racists, dumbasses, and misogynists.

I linger around here.
there are some good posts/threads ill comment on if i see them, but the trolls mostly quickly derail them -
so i took most of my business elsewhere
Yep, being away is like a breath of fresh air and I realize why I stay away. Don't miss it a bit. Nothing but angry, mental-case trolls.

Back