Primavera/cancelled by Damo 12/25

There's a lot of that on this board, but what this board could use more of are intelligent, knowledge people capable of composing in college-level English narrative and prose. We already have the market cornered on mouth-breathing racists, dumbasses, and misogynists.
Idk 'bout all dat, but you sho nuff cornered the market on being a long-winded blowhard. :rofl2:

Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
No, I'm using the name he used YEARS ago before his reincarnation as Primavera. He verified this during a debate where he linked a post of his under that name.

I don't condone "outing" anyone's real identity. Too many nut jobs out there that would like nothing better than to do harm to someone on some level.

Having had personal experience with this, I know that you are 100% right.

I hear ya! An acquaintance of mine had a website dealing with social/sexual matters. Some religious fanatics took offense, and took time and effort to find out her real identity and location. They outed her, harassed her, tried to sabotage her website, but eventually the cops got 'em and they did some time in local lock up. Scary.

obsessed with what? Nobody cares about Cypress's drama , and Im not "obsessed" about Tom.
just sorry to see him go

Yeah, I guess you right wing wonks are feeling the pain as your Orange God and your "cause" in general is getting exposed for the deplorable mess that it is. Misery loves company, so one less in your ranks must be troubling.

I hear ya! An acquaintance of mine had a website dealing with social/sexual matters. Some religious fanatics took offense, and took time and effort to find out her real identity and location. They outed her, harassed her, tried to sabotage her website, but eventually the cops got 'em and they did some time in local lock up. Scary.

Thank the gods that she's safe. Is she still speaking out?

Thank the gods that she's safe. Is she still speaking out?

Oh yeah...wrote a book and everything and still going strong. Sadly, I fell out of sorts with her during an exchange over unfair press to Angelina Jolie and subsequent male bashing jokes. I could of handled it better in hindsight, but then so could she have. Oh well, life goes on.

Even though there are a slew of MAGA mooks and outright neo-Nazi and white supremacist on this site, I would NOT wish on them being outed. Better for them to face reality and the consequences of their actions in their own personal lives without any interference from me or other posters.

Oh yeah...wrote a book and everything and still going strong. Sadly, I fell out of sorts with her during an exchange over unfair press to Angelina Jolie and subsequent male bashing jokes. I could of handled it better in hindsight, but then so could she have. Oh well, life goes on.

Even though there are a slew of MAGA mooks and outright neo-Nazi and white supremacist on this site, I would NOT wish on them being outed. Better for them to face reality and the consequences of their actions in their own personal lives without any interference from me or other posters.
Spouting opinions is one thing. Advocating criminal actions, especially harm to Americans, is another. It's a civic duty for Americans to report crimes and criminals.

Thanks for the backstory.

Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post

Spouting opinions is one thing. Advocating criminal actions, especially harm to Americans, is another. It's a civic duty for Americans to report crimes and criminals.

Well, theoretically that's Damo's job, right?

Well, theoretically that's Damo's job, right?
It's every civic-minded citizen's duty.

Obviously Damo has more access to information on people to know if they are demented blowhards or an actual violent threat, but that doesn't absolve you or me from looking the other way on what we suspect is an actual threat of harm to Americans.

Note that most of the mass murders by nutjobs, MAGA morons and the like all telegraphed their intentions on the Internet.

Also note how the MAGA morons dislike me mentioning reporting suspected threats to the FBI, especially right after 1/6. A few nutjobs troll the same thing, but they are nutty, not actual threats.

Please don't let PIMP annoy you. Other than a couple of losers like him, no one believes that you are a stalker. As you pointed out, even the woman they accuse you of pestering has stated that is not true. PIMP is just a nasty little gossip who pretends to be Christian but who is anything but. He LOVES him some "false witness," lying, coveting, and hating his neighbor. lol

I've never known anyone claim to be Christian and use as many hateful slurs as he does.

It's every civic-minded citizen's duty.

Obviously Damo has more access to information on people to know if they are demented blowhards or an actual violent threat, but that doesn't absolve you or me from looking the other way on what we suspect is an actual threat of harm to Americans.

Note that most of the mass murders by nutjobs, MAGA morons and the like all telegraphed their intentions on the Internet.

Also note how the MAGA morons dislike me mentioning reporting suspected threats to the FBI, especially right after 1/6. A few nutjobs troll the same thing, but they are nutty, not actual threats.

If one of these A-holes started seriously threatening lives and property to the point of a credible threat, then all you and I could do is report the site and screen name to the DHS. That's it. Like you said, Damo has more detailed info should he ever be contacted by the authorities.

All that being said, all I've seen here is the usual smoke blowing and bluster by clowns like STY. No big deal.

If one of these A-holes started seriously threatening lives and property to the point of a credible threat, then all you and I could do is report the site and screen name to the DHS. That's it. Like you said, Damo has more detailed info should he ever be contacted by the authorities.

All that being said, all I've seen here is the usual smoke blowing and bluster by clowns like STY. No big deal.
Agreed. At that point our duty is done unless further evidence is witness.

Back