Primavera/cancelled by Damo 12/25

Interesting. I would not think this site would garner much attention like Twitter and Facebook and other major forums.
A smaller forum makes it easier for anti-regent revolutionaries to hideout and pass PMs to their network. :thup:

Likewise, small-time criminals hiding out from their home country in a Third World Shithole would find it easier to pretend they are an American on a small forum without necessarily attracting attention from the dictator's police.

Unless the site is now a no go in thailand

In that case he'd have just dropped offline like Darth and Truth Detector.

It appears he requested Damo to remove his account. Remember the douchebag "Titties and Beer" who made a big deal about Damo ignoring his pleas to delete his account? He's now "Cancel1 2022".

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/member.php?7021-Cancel1-2022

His last post...appropriately enough, it was to me. LOL

god mother fucking dammit....i made 2 requests here to be deleted by you sick doxing mother fuckers

tell a mod i'll give this GDF doxing dump until 5pm est to delete my IP completely

After that it will be very graphic until the issue is resolved

Are you seriously using his real life name?

No, I'm using the name he used YEARS ago before his reincarnation as Primavera. He verified this during a debate where he linked a post of his under that name.

I don't condone "outing" anyone's real identity. Too many nut jobs out there that would like nothing better than to do harm to someone on some level.

WTF?
I dont see it in announcements. Did DAMO ban him? even less reason for me to drop by now and then if so

Don't let the door hit you on the ass on the way out. Tom is a gutless, vicious little cunt and if he's your entertainment on the Internet then you need to take a long hard look at yourself.

Don't let the door hit you on the ass on the way out. Tom is a gutless, vicious little cunt and if he's your entertainment on the Internet then you need to take a long hard look at yourself.

He sucks Putin's cock. It's not so surprising.

Back