Primavera/cancelled by Damo 12/25

Jesus know how much you blatantly lie, PiMP?

I'm not, CuNT.....I have said the mods said it happened and you have confirmed it......obviously then, I am not lying.....

But I showed Tommy multiple posts from multiple real, actual females who called Tommy a stalker and potential rapist.

now I expect you are lying out of your ass.....

This will be what, the second or third time you have refused to accept the challenge?

rofl......fuck your challenges......all I did was point out that the mods said you did it.......take it up with the mods, as its not my job to prosecute you......

I will miss Prima if he is gone, even though he is wrong about Russia, Ukraine, and China. He is good on a lot of other subjects.

i guess he had enough of this bullshit and left, cant say i blame him,,i've had enough of the constant daily derailing myself. He was very good on climate, foreign affairs, and it's the boards loss.

This was my main board after the demise of DCJ..and there are still some topics that dont get all fucked up from the usual suspects
But it's a waste of time for the most part ( though I like the libertarian rules), so i went to the den of crazed Progressives on DP for the daily grind

I'm not, CuNT.....I have said the mods said it happened and you have confirmed it......obviously then, I am not lying.....

rofl......fuck your challenges......all I did was point out that the mods said you did it.......take it up with the mods, as its not my job to prosecute you......

Only grind said it happened,and he always ran away when other mods or posters asked for proof of his claims. Phantasmal reviewed the claims and could find no record of any complaints about me to the mods. Phantasmal asked multiple women, both current members and past if they had ever been stalked by me, or if they had ever heard from another female that it happened to them, and they all said no. It never happened to them, nor did they ever hear such a tale from other female posters.

Almost of of the rightwing Incel dateless losers who made claims about me being a dangerous sexual predator have themselves been openly accused by real, actual female posters of being sexual harassers, creepy boys, stalkers - including Tom and Grind.

Since you have never actually seen any female poster claim I was a dangerous predator, I can fully understand why you, Tom, and Legion would repeatedly refuse to accept my challenge.

Only grind said it happened,and he always ran away when other mods or posters asked for proof of his claims. Phantasmal reviewed the claims and could find no record of any complaints about me to the mods. Phantasmal asked multiple women, both current members and past if they had ever been stalked by me, or if they had ever heard from another female that it happened to them, and they all said no. It never happened to them, nor did they ever hear such a tale from other female posters.

Almost of of the rightwing Incel dateless losers who made claims about me being a dangerous sexual predator have themselves been openly accused by real, actual female posters of being sexual harassers, creepy boys, stalkers - including Tom and Grind.

Since you have never actually seen any female poster claim I was a dangerous predator, I can fully understand why you, Tom, and Legion would repeatedly refuse to accept my challenge.
Darla also returned and confirmed it. You triggered PMP and he’s thrashing around in the dark.

You are not a stalker and that accusation needs to die.

Darla also returned and confirmed it. You triggered PMP and he’s thrashing around in the dark.

You are not a stalker and that accusation needs to die.

Oh, I missed that Darla came back and confirmed I never stalked her.

Grind, PiMP, Tom, and Legion just heard some horseshit innuendo about me from other dateless Incels and were just desperate to believe it was true about me.

Grind, PiMP, Tom, and Legion just heard some horseshit innuendo about me from other dateless Incels and were just desperate to believe it was true about me.

I miss Darla even though she was only here a short time. Did she find another forum? Focus on FB? Real life?

IMHO, it's a good idea to give little credence to blowhards, liars and hateful people. :thup:

09-24-2010, 08:58 AM
Cancel 7
Banned
If you mean you have been "reliably informed" that I never called you a stalker, that is true.

cancel 7 is Darla’s old account.

2010! Can you believe some people are still obsessed with this! Unbelievable

rofl......
Here's the proof that multiple, real actual female posters called Tom a creepy boy and potential rapist.

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/s...Outlaw-Fracking-By-2025&p=3477210#post3477210

No female on this board has ever called me that.

Scroll up a few posts if you want to see definitive proof that I never stalked anyone; it was horseshit innuendo that dateless Incel losers were just desperate to believe about me

Last edited:
09-24-2010, 08:58 AM
Cancel 7
Banned
If you mean you have been "reliably informed" that I never called you a stalker, that is true.

cancel 7 is Darla’s old account.

2010! Can you believe some people are still obsessed with this! Unbelievable

I leave it to the psychologists to ascertain the motivations for a decade long slander campaign based on toxic grievance and resentment.

I miss Darla even though she was only here a short time. Did she find another forum? Focus on FB? Real life?

IMHO, it's a good idea to give little credence to blowhards, liars and hateful people. :thup:

She was a good poster, I don't know what her current posting activities are

She was a good poster, I don't know what her current posting activities are

She's not banned: https://www.justplainpolitics.com/member.php?8764-Darla

Her last post:
LOL yep. One of the funniest posters ever, almost always high. He used to (attempt) to call me the spinster, but he could never get it right and it always came out "the spinzer". He insulted me all the time but never vulgarly and I never cared, I laughed so hard at his posts.

She was banned at the time she asked for her account to be canceled. It was for a 12b violation. She later came back and opened a new Darla account.

Sure do wish that she would consider returning. She is so articulate, witty, intelligent, and absolutely everything that impotent RW males hate and everything that Stepford RW females wish they could be.

She was banned at the time she asked for her account to be canceled. It was for a 12b violation. She later came back and opened a new Darla account.

It seems like a few posters have had their accounts canceled, but then came back with a new account and requested their old screen name back.

I don't know for sure about how it all works, I have had the same screen name since 2006; and to me you will always be Froggie!

It seems like a few posters have had their accounts canceled, but then came back with a new account and requested their old screen name back.

I don't know for sure about how it all works, I have had the same screen name since 2006; and to me you will always be Froggie!
That’s real old school!

So Tommy Penderast aka Primavera is going through another metamorphosis.

BFD!

Our bigoted ex-pat Brit in Thailand got me temporarily banned because during a brief flame war I joked he possibly enjoyed Bangkok's seamy side of adult entertainment. The joker who banned me suggested that I try not to be "obsessed with Tommy"... even though the record showed his consistent commenting on my posts and/or threads uninitiated by me. Go figure.

Whatever the reason, Tommy Primo's obsession with fringe right wing American social politics won't stop short of his permanent ban here or where ever the hell he lives. I'm sure we'll see him again in some form or another.

And the band played on.

So Tommy Penderast aka Primavera is going through another metamorphosis.

BFD!

Our bigoted ex-pat Brit in Thailand got me temporarily banned because during a brief flame war I joked he possibly enjoyed Bangkok's seamy side of adult entertainment. The joker who banned me suggested that I try not to be "obsessed with Tommy"... even though the record showed his consistent commenting on my posts and/or threads uninitiated by me. Go figure.

Whatever the reason, Tommy Primo's obsession with fringe right wing American social politics won't stop short of his permanent ban here or where ever the hell he lives. I'm sure we'll see him again in some form or another.

And the band played on.

Are you seriously using his real life name?

Back