Primavera/cancelled by Damo 12/25

I know that. Damocles had a hissy fit with Dutch Uncle for using his real name over and over again and posting the memes of his precious King. Warned him he'll ban him if he continues.

(NOPE) was literally his first screen name here, and he literally introduced himself to the board as (Doesn't Matter).

Last edited by a moderator:
TomPrendergast was literally his first screen name here and he literally introduced himself to the board as Tom Prendergast.

Yeah. Still Damocles doesn't appreciate it for some reason. I can give you a link to his post about it if you want.

TomPrendergast was literally his first screen name here, and he literally introduced himself to the board as Tom Prendergast.

Agreed, but Damo threatened to ban me for using it....but then I'm on his shit list and the RW Trumpers are not.

Yeah. Still Damocles doesn't appreciate it for some reason. I can give you a link to his post about it if you want.

Tom literally used his membership on this board to relentlessly spread libel and slander about me, so I don't have any interest in hearing about how we should be nice to poor Tommy.

Tom literally used his membership on this board to relentlessly spread libel and slander about me, so I don't have any interest in hearing about how we should be nice to poor Tommy.

Yeah. I guess Damocles just doesn't like Dutch Uncle. :)

Yeah. I guess Damocles just doesn't like Dutch Uncle. :)

The rumor mill says my personality can be a tad abrasive....which might explain the double-standard.
709FR2D.gif

He was an idiot....but I doubt he's completely gone. He likes playing an American online.

It's Primevera's real name. Damocles won't appreciate his name being mentioned here.

I use the name people used when I came here......same with desh and rana and grind and billy......there may be others that were here then that I have lost track of with all the name changing.....

Scroll up, geezer: Christie explained the difference.

Why do you care so much? The Thai monarchist had to have asked to be "cancelled" as Christie explained. I'm guessing he's still here under another account name.

The question is, "Which account is he hiding under?"

When the first assertion that climate change is fake, based on a Judith Curry blog opinion piece, you'll know. lol

Back