Primavera/cancelled by Damo 12/25

why do you insist he's been cancelled?.....
Scroll up, geezer: Christie explained the difference.

Why do you care so much? The Thai monarchist had to have asked to be "cancelled" as Christie explained. I'm guessing he's still here under another account name.

The question is, "Which account is he hiding under?"

I have never seen someone have '/cancelled' on their name.
Why would his account not say 'banned' - if he were actually banned?
Perhaps he just (somehow) added the 'cancelled' to his own name...for some reason?
'right. but i looked at recent posts and it was Tom.I didnt see him in the membership list

Yes. Cancelled is when you ask the mods to close your account for a reason. Banned is when the mods close your account because you've broken the rules too many times.

There have been a few cancellations since I've been here but not nearly as many as bans.
i wouldn't normally give out his name but most everyone has seen it. Primavera

Yes. Cancelled is when you ask the mods to close your account for a reason. Banned is when the mods close your account because you've broken the rules too many times.

There have been a few cancellations since I've been here but not nearly as many as bans.
Either that or Primavera added the name change? However doesnt an account say "cancelled" that has been banned? but if i recall that is in small black lettering? *dunno* too may boards for me to keep track of the minutia

It's Primevera's real name. Damocles won't appreciate his name being mentioned here.

"Two rules".
s0233.gif

Either that or Primavera added the name change? However doesnt an account say "cancelled" that has been banned? but if i recall that is in small black lettering? *dunno* too may boards for me to keep track of the minutia

Jesus fucking Christ you're stupid, Dookie. No fucking wonder the Russians are getting their asses kicked by the Ukrainians.

where do you think i got his name from? his first name has been mentioned many times..

I know that. Damocles had a hissy fit with Dutch Uncle for using his real name over and over again and posting the memes of his precious King. Warned him he'll ban him if he continues.

Dude you can see in his username history that Damocles was the one who changed the username.

Back