Primavera/cancelled by Damo 12/25

Not one ever voted for Bush the day after he left office

Typical. It's amazing how many posters here claim not to be fans of twump, but claim Democrats are the most corrupt creatures on this planet. One of those posters just claimed that Obama continuing Bush's illegal war was more corrupt that Bush starting it. You're just not going to win with those folks so just either insult them or laugh at them. I'm going for the laughing part :)

Does this apply to the king's subjects only or to anybody who lives in Thailand? Seems awfully harsh and repressive. I was reading that neither the king nor the royal family has ever filed charges under this law.

It's so bizarre, I think of people like Henry VIII or Louis XIV using this, not 21st century countries.

Non-democratic regimes block or censor internet content all the time. China is famous for it. Iran's trying to do it right now to hide the unrest. It's not unusual these days at all.

In those days, conservative posters thought we were traitors if we dared to think invading Iraq was a dumb ass idea.

I know. I remember that bullshit. "Either you're with us or against us".. meaning: If you're against Bush's criminal war, you're "unAmerican". Fuck those criminal bastards. Cheney let his cheif of staff take the fall for outing a covert agent. The agent's crime? Her husband contradicted the propaganda about Iraq having nukes.

I know Russians who openly write on their Facebook accounts that Putin is an asshole and a tyrant.

Either Russians are just a lot braver than British ex-pats in Thailand, or the Thai laws against defamation of the King are more harsh (35 year incarceration sentence?!) than any comparable laws in Russia.

Are these Russians insulting Putin actually in Russia while they're doing this?

Don't worry, I won't let him ban you. After all, Owl runs JPP, right? :laugh:

Only according to bedridden psychos. When the psycho crosses the line, he'll be the one who suddenly drops offline. :)

That said, I'm enjoying the legitimate claim of.....wait for it.....TWO RULES!

are you saying it wasn't true?.......the mods said it was......

Jesus know how much you blatantly lie, PiMP?

The only one was the dateless Incel loser Grind. And asked for proof of his claims by others mods or posters, he always ran away. He was repeating innuendo he heard from other Incels and he hated me so much he just wanted it to be true.

That rumor was started by dateless Incel loser who was nursing an unrequited infatuation and harboring a toxic grudge against me.

You've never any female poster write that I am a dangerous sexual predator, sexual harasser, frightening stalker. Tommy literally claimed I am a modern day Charles Manson and Legion claimed to have copies of restraining orders against me.

But I showed Tommy multiple posts from multiple real, actual females who called Tommy a stalker and potential rapist.

I gave you and Tommy this challenge before, and you both have repeatedly refused to accept the challenge:

Ask any female poster, past or present, anything about me. Any. Thing.

This will be what, the second or third time you have refused to accept the challenge?

Maybe Marinara just went to the Caribbean for the holidays or something.
I only post on my laptop, never my phone, so if I'm away for a bit, I don't post either.

Jesus know how much you blatantly lie, PiMP?...

Pmp seems to be on a downward slide. He's always been malicious, but his intelligence has dropped off considerably since last summer.

He may not be with us by the end of next Summer.

His last post was yesterday morning: https://www.justplainpolitics.com/s...n%92t-changed-its-spots&p=5423473#post5423473

His name doesn't show up on the community membership roster: https://www.justplainpolitics.com/memberlist.php?page=2&pp=30&order=asc&sort=username&ltr=P

That can't be faked; his name was removed from the roster.

That said, I agree he's still here...just under a sock username. Find an anti-American monarchist dumbass who suddenly starts posting more often and that would be my first suspect. LOL

I tried to send him a PM yesterday but the system slapped my fingers away. :D

Since it appears he left by his own request, I'm sure he'll turn up again like a bad penny. :)

As Owl said, just keep a look out for a new poster with a relentless penchant for posting climate denial articles from obscure blogs and websites.

As Owl said, just keep a look out for a new poster with a relentless penchant for posting climate denial articles from obscure blogs and websites.

...and refuses to condemn King Rama-Lama-Ding-Dong for being a pedophile dictator.

D U was doing his usual asshole stunts, there is a reason Damo gave him shit

Lèse-majesté in Thailand
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lèse-majesté_in_Thailand
Yes; Damo wants to keep the Trumpers and psychos happy since they generate most of the traffic.

Fuck King Rama X AKA Maha Vajiralongkorn, the Pedophile King of Thailand. When the Thai people are ready, they'll rise up and depose this evil dictator and put his head on a spike in front of the palace.

6t0iex.jpg

Things may not be going too well for him on the home front, a couple of weeks ago he posted he had to log off to make sure he gets a good spot to sleep on the river bank, since the best spots go fast

Back