Primavera/cancelled by Damo 12/25

That we have 170 posts on this because the managers and owner of this meeting spot refuse to tell is what happened is something worth remembering.

Surely GOAT has noticed.

Here's the proof that multiple, real actual female posters called Tom a creepy boy and potential rapist.

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/s...Outlaw-Fracking-By-2025&p=3477210#post3477210

No female on this board has ever called me that.

Scroll up a few posts if you want to see definitive proof that I never stalked anyone; it was horseshit innuendo that dateless Incel losers were just desperate to believe about me

lol.....an anonymous banned poster?.....great proof fuckwit...

a mod.....confirming the only thing I have said about the matter.......fuck off......

Translation: Fuck off. I have no proof, just trolling.

Given your deteriorating condition and the likelihood you won't be here a year from now, I think Cypress will forgive you, Pmp.

That we have 170 posts on this because the managers and owner of this meeting spot refuse to tell is what happened is something worth remembering.

Surely GOAT has noticed.

Why do you expect Damo to reveal private information simply because you are curious?

Surely GOAT has noticed.

I believe Rana has already told you nothing has happened.......perhaps it slipped your notice but Primavara/cancelled groaned Cypress a page or so back........he's just changed his fucking name......

Damocles changed his name and removed him from the roster, fucktard.
Correct, as anyone who looked would know.

The fact Pmp is losing his wits is sad. I doubt he'll be here next Christmas. Not that he'll be dead, just that he'll end up dropping offline for 6-12 months before he goes for good. Presumably on an express elevator to Hell.

%2Fmethode%2Ftimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2F67e03f68-8f6e-11e8-8c1a-b63727488402.jpg

74mmqm.gif

Back