Principal killed after lunging at shooter

Cancel 2018. 3

<-- sched 2, MJ sched 1
Principal killed after lunging at shooter

NEWTOWN, CT - The Sandy Hook school principal and another staffer were killed after lunging at a gunman who forced his way inside to begin a deadly shooting spree, the regional school superintendent said Saturday.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout...g0OTEyBHBzdGNhdAN1LXMEcHQDc3RvcnlwYWdl;_ylv=3

is it possible that if the principle was armed or had access to an arm in her office, could she have stopped the shooting and spared her life?

quite possibly true. if she was armed, she would likely not have had to lunge unarmed to her death. she could have shot the psycho.

quite possibly true. if she was armed, she would likely not have had to lunge unarmed to her death. she could have shot the psycho.

I can only think what the fuck has happened to the US when people think it is normal to have guns in a kindergarten!! Should the kids be issued with flak jackets as well?

You wouldn't see this BS happening in Florida, which is a take your gun to work state.

So, with this law, are you allowed to have a gun on the property at work or on your person? I had not heard of this law before now because Alaska has no such law.

What if an employer tells you you can not bring a weapon inside his business, whose right prevails? What good does a weapon in the parking lot do if the shooter is inside, unless you can get outside to secure the gun?

I can only think what the fuck has happened to the US when people think it is normal to have guns in a kindergarten!! Should the kids be issued with flak jackets as well?

Florida is in the top five most retarded states. Don't judge the entire nation based on their idiocy.

nobody said it was normal. your weak ass strawman shows you have no real argument and no ability to actually discuss the thread topic.

no flak jackets...stop with the logical fallacies and actually try to discuss the thread. thanks.

Florida is in the top five most retarded states. Don't judge the entire nation based on their idiocy.

that is not true. and quite ironic from the hack who judges all republicans based on the action of one or a few people.

typical lefty double standards

nobody said it was normal. your weak ass strawman shows you have no real argument and no ability to actually discuss the thread topic.

no flak jackets...stop with the logical fallacies and actually try to discuss the thread. thanks.

Am I missing something then? The consensus here amongst the pro gunners seems to be that guns should be kept on the premises and all the teachers should be armed. As for flak jackets, I am sure that you are familiar with reductio ad absurdum, however I can't help thinking that someone will suggest sooner or later.

You wouldn't see this BS happening in Florida, which is a take your gun to work state.

They're not allowed in schools here dumbass and have to be locked within the owner's car.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2008/04/09/us-usa-florida-guns-idUSN0948339420080409

The measure exempts a number of workplaces including nuclear power plants, prisons, schools and companies whose business involves homeland security.

Watch for it to be repealed when the Stand Your Ground law waves bye bye.

I don't think it's normal to have guns in a kindergarten class. But if one asks the question how do you stop someone who is in a school building with a gun and shooting at people the answer is by shooting that person (or wait until he runs out of bullets and then take him down).

The next question (to me at least) would be how secure do we want to make schools? Do we want to put TSA style metal detectors at every entrance to all our schools? Short of something that extreme there's little we can do to stop someone who is determined and patient who wants to commit an act like this shooter.

that is not true. and quite ironic from the hack who judges all republicans based on the action of one or a few people.

typical lefty double standards

How the fuck do you know? Trust me...Florida is to crazy as you are to stupid.

The next question (to me at least) would be how secure do we want to make schools? Do we want to put TSA style metal detectors at every entrance to all our schools? Short of something that extreme there's little we can do to stop someone who is determined and patient who wants to commit an act like this shooter.

Many schools in Florida have them already.

So, with this law, are you allowed to have a gun on the property at work or on your person?
Yes.

What if an employer tells you you can not bring a weapon inside his business, whose right prevails? What good does a weapon in the parking lot do if the shooter is inside, unless you can get outside to secure the gun?
I don't know. I suppose they wouldn't know it unless they searched you, but with a cc permit, it would not be illegal.

Am I missing something then? The consensus here amongst the pro gunners seems to be that guns should be kept on the premises and all the teachers should be armed. As for flak jackets, I am sure that you are familiar with reductio ad absurdum, however I can't help thinking that someone will suggest sooner or later.

you are missing what is actually being said. likely you've been influenced by bijou and howey's lies about what people are actually saying. what is being said is that teachers should be allowed to have a gun on campus, but not that they should. up to the teacher, school conditions (safey of gun placement etc.)

i know and stated the flack jacket was a logical fallacy. :)

how do you florida is crazy? and thankfully no one can be as stupid as you.

Because I live there, dimwit! Don't you watch Letterman or Leno? Don't you know who our governor is?

Yes.

I don't know. I suppose they wouldn't know it unless they searched you, but with a cc permit, it would not be illegal.

Good God. Another one that doesn't know how to read!

They're not allowed in schools here dumbass and have to be locked within the owner's car.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2008/04/09/us-usa-florida-guns-idUSN0948339420080409

Watch for it to be repealed when the Stand Your Ground law waves bye bye.

Back