Principal killed after lunging at shooter

Funny. When some rag heads fly planes into a building the libtards say "don't over react". Some whack job shoot up a school and libtards scream"change the Constitution!"

Funny. When some rag heads fly planes into a building the libtards say "don't over react". Some whack job shoot up a school and libtards scream"change the Constitution!"

good point. i remember howey saying that back then and now he is freaking out wanting to deny people their second amendment rights.

weird.

Right and when a raghead kills 13 people screaming Allah Akbar, they call it workplace violence.

Little black Jeebus said "don't jump to conclusions"

This whole thing is unbecomingly transparent.

Funny. When one idiot tries to use a shoe bomb in an airport, we all take our shoes off before boarding a plane now.

Yet, since Columbine, our gun laws haven't changed for the better.

And if I'm not mistaken, when 9/11 happened, Bush said 'go shopping'.

good point. i remember howey saying that back then and now he is freaking out wanting to deny people their second amendment rights.

weird.
And why do you want to deny the principal the right to not need to carry a gun in a school? Or the right to not have to live with having killed a 20 year old kid? Have you ever killed anyone? Do you think you would enjoy it?

Right and when a raghead kills 13 people screaming Allah Akbar, they call it workplace violence.

Little black Jeebus said "don't jump to conclusions"

This whole thing is unbecomingly transparent.

Becuase it was workplace violence.

racists like you see everything through a cloak of skin color and ideology.

I live in so cal in a town that has 60 % latino population.

Its safe as hell and my neighbors are really nice.

You would have a mountain of guns because your a racist

Yes Desh. It's why I grew up in Oakland and live in San Francisco because I want to be surrounded by only white people and hate any other ethnic group. I also own no guns and never have.

You really are a dumbass.

becuase we know wacko NEVER lies on the internets

Well, we know the left is willing to accuse anybody of anything to promote their own agenda and distract from a relevant truth. Even to the point that rather than simply believe somebody you've known for years you will believe whatever talking point spouted by somebody you have never known so long as it follows your own preconceived ideation.

Back