Principal killed after lunging at shooter

No, I am drunk again, remember? Of course I am serious.

you start off this post with supposed sarcasm and then expect me just to believe you were serious before....

:palm:

sarcasm is hard to detect with written word. next time, relax, breathe slowly and simply answer the question without being a dick. thanks.

Didn't you think the airline pilots could just go out and buy a gun and tote it on the plane with no problem? I proved you wrong on that silo why do you think the teachers should be able to?

Funny. A week ago teachers were the scum of the earth to you and your fellow right wingers, union hacks not wor hy of response ct. Now you explain ct them to go all Rambo in the classroom?

fuck you howey. i never thought teachers were scum.

what is your point about airline pilots? how did you prove me wrong when we never discussed it and if we did, you certainly never proved me wrong as you have yet to ever do so.

i never suggested teachers go rambo.

can you simply address the thread and tell us what YOU think about ALLOWING teachers or the principle in this case to be armed. would it have made a difference if the principle was armed?

Fuck off, crybaby. If my posts are too difficult to comprehend, that's your problem.

lmao...i was replying to rune about his posts and you claim they are YOURS.

TFF...bijou admits she is rune's sock puppet. now your idiocy and bullshit make sense, you're dune's sock puppet.

lmao...i was replying to rune about his posts and you claim they are YOURS.

TFF...bijou admits she is rune's sock puppet. now your idiocy and bullshit make sense, you're dune's sock puppet.

No, crybaby. I deleted it when I realized it wasn't meant for me.

All your posts look the same and contain the same dearth of content. My mistake. :)

That's pretty fucked up thinking. It's a pretty fucked condemnation of our society when you have to arm an elementary school principle. What does that say about our society?

so you're saying if she was armed, she would not have shot the psycho? i will tell you what is fucked up, is that she didn't have a gun to kill the psycho and instead lost her life and other lives were lost. who knows what would have happened, but if she was armed, there is a possibility she could have stopped him right there. it is not fucked up to think that.

so you're saying if she was armed, she would not have shot the psycho? i will tell you what is fucked up, is that she didn't have a gun to kill the psycho and instead lost her life and other lives were lost. who knows what would have happened, but if she was armed, there is a possibility she could have stopped him right there. it is not fucked up to think that.

And if Sharon Tate had only had a gun, she would've killed Charlie Manson....

You're a fucking retard.

:rofl2:

No, crybaby. I deleted it when I realized it wasn't meant for me.

All your posts look the same and contain the same dearth of content. My mistake. :)

so you're a moron who can't read, thanks for admitting that.

btw...go find another post where i'm talking about sarcasm and the written word.

dumb tool who can't read

LOL

If you are willing to face the shooter and take the bullets so the kids dont then you might be MORE successful at saving kids if you can live a minute longer because your swinging a desk in front of you.

Just holding the desk as a shield would help a little but swinging it out in front of you would be more likely to defray a bullet.

ricochet concept.

I am going to remember the idea.

pick up something big and swing away while you walk up to the fuck.

If you make it there alive hit the fucker.

sounds like a plan to me

so you're ok using violence to stop the shooter, but not use a gun?

:rolleyes:

How completely UNsurprising that even the simplest of mockeries flies over your insipid head.

:rofl2:

what were you mocking? i don't think you realize just how stupid you are. if she had a gun, do you think she would have used it? yes or no.

you seem to think it is retarded, but the only thing retarded here is you.

What 'agenda' would that be, moron? The 'agenda' that seeks to limit shot-up elementary schools and movie theaters?

Oh, the horror!

no, to further erode gun rights. people who support gun rights also do want to limit massacres at schools and movie theaters.

stop being such a retard and focus for once.

no, to further erode gun rights. people who support gun rights also do want to limit massacres at schools and movie theaters.

stop being such a retard and focus for once.

Hey imbecile - is this on the bumper of your car?

i_believe_in_having_my_cake_and_eating_it_too_sticker-p217876569329191802en7l1_216.jpg

Having a gun in your home increases your odds of getting killed.

them are just facts

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2009/09/090930121512.htm

Protection Or Peril? Gun Possession Of Questionable Value In An Assault, Study Finds

Sep. 30, 2009 — In a first-of its-kind study, epidemiologists at the University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine found that, on average, guns did not protect those who possessed them from being shot in an assault. The study estimated that people with a gun were 4.5 times more likely to be shot in an assault than those not possessing a gun.

show where your link says you are more likely to die in your home if you own a gun.

because ONCE AGAIN....this link does not support your claim

is it possible that if the principle was armed or had access to an arm in her office, could she have stopped the shooting and spared her life?
Excellent point. If only Lanza's mother had a gun, she'd probably be alive.

Oh, wait.....

Excellent point. If only Lanza's mother had a gun, she'd probably be alive.

Oh, wait.....

different situation. he likely surprised her, here, the facts are that the principle was able to lunge at him. do you think if she was armed, it could have ended right there? also, the mother was not armed, my whole point is that the principle is armed, not merely having a gun at the school.

different situation. he likely surprised her, here, the facts are that the principle was able to lunge at him. do you think if she was armed, it could have ended right there? also, the mother was not armed, my whole point is that the principle is armed, not merely having a gun at the school.

The solution isn't to have everyone walking around with a gun on their hip, IDIOT.

Back