Principal killed after lunging at shooter

dear idiot evil assed partisan piece of pig shit.

here you are giving me shit for saying I would have tried to save the kids.

this is why your party is failing.

Its based on hating half of the American people and a insane love of guns

I don't think it's normal to have guns in a kindergarten class. But if one asks the question how do you stop someone who is in a school building with a gun and shooting at people the answer is by shooting that person (or wait until he runs out of bullets and then take him down).

The next question (to me at least) would be how secure do we want to make schools? Do we want to put TSA style metal detectors at every entrance to all our schools? Short of something that extreme there's little we can do to stop someone who is determined and patient who wants to commit an act like this shooter.

Many Chicago high schools employ metal detectors at entrances, daily. How would having a TSA metal detector or even the see all x-ray type, have prevented this? The whole idea of walking into a school and not shooting from the detectors or signing in at the office flies off the page with someone determined to cause harm.

The only way this spawn of satan could have been stopped is if someone killed him while he was forcing his way in or someone was armed inside and such a great marksman to be able to kill with a headshot. He wore body armor, but perhaps shooting him in arms or legs would have brought him down, perhaps not.

If you are willing to face the shooter and take the bullets so the kids dont then you might be MORE successful at saving kids if you can live a minute longer because your swinging a desk in front of you.

Just holding the desk as a shield would help a little but swinging it out in front of you would be more likely to defray a bullet.

ricochet concept.

I am going to remember the idea.

pick up something big and swing away while you walk up to the fuck.

If you make it there alive hit the fucker.

sounds like a plan to me

Many Chicago high schools employ metal detectors at entrances, daily. How would having a TSA metal detector or even the see all x-ray type, have prevented this? The whole idea of walking into a school and not shooting from the detectors or signing in at the office flies off the page with someone determined to cause harm.

The only way this spawn of satan could have been stopped is if someone killed him while he was forcing his way in or someone was armed inside and such a great marksman to be able to kill with a headshot. He wore body armor, but perhaps shooting him in arms or legs would have brought him down, perhaps not.

We can speculate all we want, maybe if he knew that people in that school were armed he may not have attacked there in the first place. As I have said before, you never see these whack jobs go into gun ranges and pull this shit. They always seem to pick places where they think the odds of them being shot back at is very low.

Those gun free zones liberals created are working out great

Maybe if we take in all the facts and NOT just pretend the NRA is the only entity with facts then we can solve this problem.

The facts are not on your side guys

Dear dumb ass twat,

I am not giving your shit for trying to save the kids. I am giving you shit because you somehow think what you described was somehow going to be effective. You would have had a better chance of throwing an eraser at him and hoping he choked on chalk dust. Or if you want something really effective, arm the teachers with 200 lumen flash lights. People can't shoot when they are blinded.

If you are willing to face the shooter and take the bullets so the kids dont then you might be MORE successful at saving kids if you can live a minute longer because your swinging a desk in front of you.

Just holding the desk as a shield would help a little but swinging it out in front of you would be more likely to defray a bullet.

ricochet concept.

sounds like a plan to me

:rofl2:

You can't be serious? Ricochet concept? I can't believe the Navy Seals didn't utilize this brilliant concept when they were taking down Bin Laden? Have you told your local SWAT team about this brilliance? They can employ it the next time they take down a crack house of armed hood rats

:rofl2:

ricochet concept.

sounds like a plan to me

Maybe they should equip the teachers with high power laser pens to shine into a potential killer's eyes. Cheap and effective.

under the second amnedment arms are illegal right now.

Certain arms.

now this country can ban semis or even short guns.

If every gun was four foot long they would be alot harder to hide

questioning you thinking a desk is going to deflect bullets and hit the shooter in the head has absolutely NOTHING to do with what political party someone does or does not belong to.

Maybe they should equip the teachers with high power laser pens to shine into a potential killer's eyes. Cheap and effective.

Let's face it, maybe teachers should be trained and armed. At a minimum, are not our children worthy of protection from well trained and armed security personel, if not armed teachers?

They can be trained.

putting weapons into schools is calling for more deaths.
Hypothetical
"Gee Im a criminal and I need some guns."

"I know the school has guns I can steal"

Let's face it, maybe teachers should be trained and armed. At a minimum, are not our children worthy of protection from well trained and armed security personel, if not armed teachers?

It looks like all schools will have to have metal detectors fitted as standard.

They can be trained.

putting weapons into schools is calling for more deaths.
Hypothetical
"Gee Im a criminal and I need some guns."

"I know the school has guns I can steal"

Why would guns be stored at a school, even if teachers were armed?

Back