Pro-Choice Catholics...

1) Abortion - Its not that I value the life of the fetus any less, I just value the life of the mother as well.
So do those who say that in no other time is it okay except when her life is at stake. (Some go further, but they are few indeed). However, they value the fetus more than you, as you can conceive of it not being one of the most heinous crimes to take its life as you would with a child.

2) Catholics can leave the Cathloic church and remain Christians, (Thanks to Luther) Just like Obama could leave his church and still remain Christian.

Not according to their religion. The Catholic Church is the "One True" church, if you believe that you have no other choice.

3) This guy had a position in his campaign?
Yes.

4) I would leave a church that taught racism from teh pulpit also, I would have left the Catholic Church had I ever been a member, however I will not require that of another person, especally if he renounces the parts I find offensive. A person is bigger than there religen.

There is nothing more central to a person than who they choose to teach their spirit.

Deliberately ending an innocent humans life is the same. Regardless of how you attempt to justify it.

Convenience is the ill that results in abortion.

I agree with everything you just said... And I personally belive that the fixation on trying to make it illegal is causing more deaths. I value life to much to waste time on the attempt to make abortion illegal. Our time money and effort are better spent trying to end the causes of abortion.

So do those who say that in no other time is it okay except when her life is at stake. (Some go further, but they are few indeed). However, they value the fetus more than you, as you can conceive of it not being one of the most heinous crimes to take its life as you would with a child.

Not according to their religion. The Catholic Church is the "One True" church, if you believe that you have no other choice.

Yes.

There is nothing more central to a person than who they choose to teach their spirit.

1) I personally belive that unless the life of the mother is at stake abortion is never okay. However trying to make it illegal will not reduce the number of deaths.

2) But the tenants of that religen are a requirement to be in communion with the churchl, and if you are not in communion with the church its the same as leaving the church in fact technically if you do not belive many of the tennats you are at threat of excommunication. They started making such noise against John Kerry.

3) What was his position with the campaign, cause that could change my view.

4) I belive there is nuthing more central to a person that what they choose to make a part of there spirit.

1) I personally belive that unless the life of the mother is at stake abortion is never okay. However trying to make it illegal will not reduce the number of deaths.

2) But the tenants of that religen are a requirement to be in communion with the churchl, and if you are not in communion with the church its the same as leaving the church in fact technically if you do not belive many of the tennats you are at threat of excommunication. They started making such noise against John Kerry.

There is a difference between refusing sacrament and excommunication, they never threatened to excommunicate Kerry. That is exaggeration.

3) What was his position with the campaign, cause that could change my view.

Wright is a member of Obama's African American Religious Leadership Committee.

4) I belive there is nuthing more central to a person that what they choose to make a part of there spirit.

What they choose to make part of their spirit is what drives them in selecting who will feed it. The two are integral.

There is a difference between refusing sacrament and excommunication, they never threatened to excommunicate Kerry. That is exaggeration.

Wright is a member of Obama's African American Religious Leadership Committee.

What they choose to make part of their spirit is what drives them in selecting who will feed it. The two are integral.

1) There was talk of excommunication, and if you are not in communion with the church you cannot get into heaven .

2) Is the AARLC a part of his campaign? What roll did he play on that committee?

3) I belive ones Spirit comes intact. Its the discovery of what is already in you that is what people call the learning process.

1) There was talk of excommunication, and if you are not in communion with the church you cannot get into heaven .
Show me the talk of excommunication by any serious leadership in that church. There was talk by one or two Priests of refusing sacrament, not excommunication. As it turned out, neither happened. So the official position of the church? You are totally full of rubbish.

2) Is the AARLC a part of his campaign? What roll did he play on that committee?

Yes, the committee is part of his campaign, it is a committee OF his campaign. I have no idea what it does other than play word games, but he is currently a member of that committee.

3) I belive ones Spirit comes intact. Its the discovery of what is already in you that is what people call the learning process.

Again, you choose those who feed your spirit. I would not choose somebody who spoke racism, even if they were nearly perfect otherwise.

Show me the talk of excommunication by any serious leadership in that church. There was talk by one or two Priests of refusing sacrament, not excommunication. As it turned out, neither happened. So the official position of the church? You are totally full of rubbish.

Yes, the committee is part of his campaign, it is a committee OF his campaign. I have no idea what it does other than play word games, but he is currently a member of that committee.

Again, you choose those who feed your spirit. I would not choose somebody who spoke racism, even if they were nearly perfect otherwise.

You dont know that this guy fed his spirit at all.

Back