Pro-lifers

It is my central belief system, as i've said before, personally i'm against abortion but don't believe I have the right to dictate that others must believe what I believe. You want to change it? Bring a case before SCOTUS and change it just as the pro choice crowd did...it really is simple. If you can't muster that then its a mute issue.
Again, a shallow argument.

We make laws against all sorts of things that are "wrong", why is this one special and therefore you are incapable of making a decision? The attempt to push responsibility for what you believe to the SCOTUS is a weak attempt to distract from the actual conversation, you want others to tell you what they actually believe and why but avoid doing the same like a weak-willed teen boy who can't ask his girl for a date. You believe it is wrong to kill early developing progeny, but don't care enough to support it with action?

How wrong do you believe it is to kill early developing human progeny?

I asked you to give a deeper presentation of the actual thought that led to your total change of position, instead you just repeated "the SCOTUS said so!"

Try again, OCA. Actually take some time, describe the thought processes that brought you to a complete turnaround politically, show us that you actually took some time rather than just swapped jerseys and adopted the platform like some thoughtless chameleon.

Again, a shallow argument.

We make laws against all sorts of things that are "wrong", why is this one special and therefore you are incapable of making a decision? The attempt to push responsibility for what you believe to the SCOTUS is a weak attempt to distract from the actual conversation, you want others to tell you what they actually believe and why but avoid doing the same like a weak-willed teen boy who can't ask his girl for a date. You believe it is wrong to kill early developing progeny, but don't care enough to support it with action?

How wrong do you believe it is to kill early developing human progeny?

I asked you to give a deeper presentation of the actual thought that led to your total change of position, instead you just repeated "the SCOTUS said so!"

Try again, OCA. Actually take some time, describe the thought processes that brought you to a complete turnaround politically, show us that you actually took some time rather than just swapped jerseys and adopted the platform like some thoughtless chameleon.

It thins the herd Damo, Darwinism so to speak. A necessary evil.

As long as you're into murdering these unwanted, drug addeled, kids....why not just go on a killing spree yourself....put your money where you mouth is.

Does OCA stand for Obnoxious Confused Adolescent ?

As long as you're into murdering these unwanted, drug addeled, kids....why not just go on a killing spree yourself....put your money where you mouth is.

Does OCA stand for Obnoxious Confused Adolescent ?

Who said anything about murder? According to the laws of the land its not murder? Are you more of an expert than SCOTUS? Go take your rabid extremism, mix it in a petrie dish full of the HIV virus and do your loved ones a favor by injecting it right into your jugular.

Back