Pro-Trump signs spotted outside would-be assassin's home: witnesses

That's Possible... or maybe he didn't realize that he had registered republican at all... Or if he was just voting locally, he may have been voting for someone in particular and so registered Republican to be able to vote for them... Someone may have advised him ro check Republican.. We'll probably never know... But it really doesn't matter...
I registered Republican because my parents were registered republican.
Other than gun control issues, not much mattered back then, but liberal
policies have kept me to the right of them. The current border crisis, cost
of goods and services, and making this country look weak have solidified
my support for Trump and the Republicans.

Neighbors of the man who allegedly shot Donald Trump said that they spotted campaign signs for the former president outside his home in recent years.

WPXI first reported Monday that law enforcement officers had interviewed the neighbors of Thomas Matthew Crooks, who Secret Service snipers killed following the assassination attempt.

"It was around 10 o'clock this morning when we started to see some movement," WPXI reporter Lauren Talotta said during an afternoon broadcast. "That's when we saw investigators dressed in plain clothes as well as FBI agents approach this house."

Talotta confirmed earlier reports that said Crooks was a registered Republican.

"Records show he is a registered Republican and neighbors today told us that they've actually seen Trump signs outside of the home over the course of the last few years now," she added.
1721166005160.png

Never heard of that. Sounds hokey.
Democrats and Biden officials see a particular opening in Vance’s support of a nationwide abortion ban and his criticism of exceptions for rape and incest with the explanation that “two wrongs don’t make a right.” They have also pointed to past statements from a leaked video in which Vance seemed to suggest people should remain in marriages, even if they are violent.

"I walk by here all the time, other neighbors do," Amy added. "You will not find one neighbor that will confirm or ever say they saw those signs in the yard."

"I'm on a Republican committee here in Bethel Park," Holly said. "I'm a committee woman, and I door-knock everywhere: for [2022 U.S. Senate nominee Dr. Mehmet] Oz, for [2022 gubernatorial nominee State Sen. Doug] Mastriano, for Trump, for all of them," she said.

Holly said she had never door-knocked at the Crooks' home; campaigns and activists often have access to voter rolls with likely voters of respective parties.

"I know who the Republicans are. I mean, he's not on the list," she said.

Crooks' mother, Mary, is registered as a Democrat, while his father is registered as a libertarian.

I mean this from the bottom of my heart: Donald Trump is a threat to this nation -Joe Biden
It's time to put Trump in a bullseye -Joe Biden
Trump is a threat to Democracy. -Joe Biden
Donald Trump has to be eliminated. -Joe Biden
Trump is a friend of Putin, a wannabe dictator, and Hitler - the Democrat Party and liberal Press - 2015 to 2024
Excuse me, who's the threat to Democracy?

Lol, I said "republican" not "tRump supporter".
Ahhhh, so you meant to say Demonkkkrat? Got it.
It is still the republican party isn't it?
Not really. What was once the Republican Party is now a wholly owned subsidiary of the Demonkkkrat Party. They are effectively one and the same.
Or have you cultists officially changed the name to "the tRump party" now?
What you're referring to as "The Trump Party" is more or less We The People.

Ahhhh, so you meant to say Demonkkkrat? Got it.

Not really. What was once the Republican Party is now a wholly owned subsidiary of the Demonkkkrat Party. They are effectively one and the same.

What you're referring to as "The Trump Party" is more or less We The People.
Indeed.

Neighbor says Trump shooter's family had no political signs in yard as parents' affiliations surface
Trump shooter Thomas Matthew Crooks was rarely seen in Pennsylvania neighborhood, say neighbors
By Charles Creitz Fox News
Published July 17, 2024 4:00am EDT

"I walk by here all the time, other neighbors do," Amy added. "You will not find one neighbor that will confirm or ever say they saw those signs in the yard."

"I'm on a Republican committee here in Bethel Park," Holly said. "I'm a committee woman, and I door-knock everywhere: for [2022 U.S. Senate nominee Dr. Mehmet] Oz, for [2022 gubernatorial nominee State Sen. Doug] Mastriano, for Trump, for all of them," she said

Back