Problem with his dentures?

Trump is fake in so many ways. He values very superficial things in people. He ,many times, talked about having staff that looks like it came out of Central Casting. He complained about women's looks like a teenager. He must have a 1 to 10 scale or rating them. He criticized his Repub competitors on their height or weight. Remember "widdle Marco". Remember Trump comparing the looks of their wives?
When Trump was shot at "he kept saying "my shoes, my shoes". You know he has inserts and maybe more.
Trump is a child in a fat man's weird suit.

jfkdl63ygfid1.jpeg

Trump is fake in so many ways. He values very superficial things in people. He ,many times, talked about having staff that looks like it came out of Central Casting. He complained about women's looks like a teenager. He must have a 1 to 10 scale or rating them. He criticized his Repub competitors on their height or weight. Remember "widdle Marco". Remember Trump comparing the looks of their wives?
When Trump was shot at "he kept saying "my shoes, my shoes". You know he has inserts and maybe more.
Trump is a small man in everything but height and weight. Everything.

Notice how many JPP males are just like him and/or admire him for his rhetoric.

Doesn't the Left love to call Trump fat? Or Orange? Insert? Have you seen how tall Barron is? He got it from Trump.

Doesn't the Left love to call Trump fat? Or Orange? Insert? Have you seen how tall Barron is? He got it from Trump.
Do you think that answer made sense? He is orange due to what he slathers on his skin to look "healthier". He is fat. That is part of why he hid his physicals from the public.
You have trouble with logic.

Back