Problem with his dentures?

Trump may be experiencing Mini-strokes that are affecting his ability to think and speak appropriately or effectively.

You would not like to be in the same room with him at night, as he is watching his chances to be president start to look impossible now, as he is throwing his spaghetti on the wall, throwing tantrums, shouting at the wind, and working up his blood pressure to dangerous and critical levels.

He cannot even turn his TV off, and get any sleep, as his whole privileged world, is now in disarray and is now turning upside down!

He is not just worried about losing the election now- HE IS WORRIED ABOUT GOING TO JAIL- and losing his fortune- AND HIS STEPFORD WIFE!

As she is not going to be taking much more of his insanity either!

Trump may be experiencing Mini-strokes that are affecting his ability to think and speak appropriately or effectively.

You would not like to be in the same room with him at night, as he is watching his chances to be president start to look impossible now, as he is throwing his spaghetti on the wall, throwing tantrums, shouting at the wind, and working up his blood pressure to dangerous and critical levels.

He cannot even turn his TV off, and get any sleep, as his whole privileged world, is now in disarray and is now turning upside down!

He is not just worried about losing the election now- HE IS WORRIED ABOUT GOING TO JAIL- and losing his fortune- AND HIS STEPFORD WIFE!

As she is not going to be taking much more of his insanity either!
Thank you for your consult Dr. Lizard

:facepalm:

Thank you for your consult Dr. Lizard

:facepalm:
No problem, just stating the obvious!

I just happened to have a friend lose it and have a stroke that killed him.

It started with a political argument with his wife and kids over Donald Trump!

It was his 3rd stroke and this one was deadly.

You'd think that with the billions of dollars he supposedly has, he could afford to have a set of fixed dentures, aka dental implants.

Tell a lie
Treat the lie as established fact
Create ancillary lies based on the original lie to cement the impression the original lie is established fact

Yes, the Nazis created this technique - but NO ONE has perfected it the way the filthy democrats have.

No problem, just stating the obvious!

Nah, you're just engaging in many slanders - as you always do.

I just happened to have a friend lose it and have a stroke that killed him.

So you thought that lying about Trump was the way to honor him... What a guy you are.

It started with a political argument with his wife and kids over Donald Trump!

Got it - so you're creating a new lie that Trump killed your friend.

There is really no lie you won't tell to smear Trump,

It was his 3rd stroke and this one was deadly.

Do you ever tell the truth about anything? You know, just to see what it's like?

Nah, you're just engaging in many slanders - as you always do.

So you thought that lying about Trump was the way to honor him... What a guy you are.

Got it - so you're creating a new lie that Trump killed your friend.

There is really no lie you won't tell to smear Trump,

Do you ever tell the truth about anything? You know, just to see what it's like?
No, our friend has been refusing to take his heart medicine, and take his doctors orders- like trying to contain his anger.

All he has done since his first stroke just 6 months ago, is sit in bed, night and day watching Fox News.

At a 4th of July get-together, he shoved his own son-in-law into the Bar-B-Que grill, knocking it over, and ruining the dinner and the family get-together because his son-in-law asked him to stop discussing politics at the family get-togethers- AND AT HIS HOUSE!

He quit our band after he wanted to fight our other guitar player over a disagreement- NOT HAVING TO DO WITH POLITICS- but over the choice of a song- a Bruce Springsteen song of all things. The man is a talented keyboard player, and is almost irreplaceable, but he had become abusive to himself and the other members of the band. His temper and his drinking just got worse and worse.

We are saddened by the loss- and our band has not been the same since he left- and now he is gone forever.

Just sad all the way around! Sad for him, sad for his family- and sad for our band and our fans! He will be missed.

Last edited:
No, our friend has been refusing to take his heart medicine, and take his doctors orders- like trying to contain his anger.

So you thought it would be a great opportunity for you to smear and slander Donald Trump.

All he has done since his first stroke just 6 months ago, is sit in bed, night and day watching Fox News.

At a 4th of July get-together, he shoved his own son-in-law into the Bar-B-Que grill, knocking it over, and ruining the dinner and the family get-together because his son-in-law asked him to stop discussing politics at the family get-togethers- AND AT HIS HOUSE!

He quit our band after he wanted to fight our other guitar player over a disagreement- NOT HAVING TO DO WITH POLITICS- but over the choice of a song. The man is a talented keyboard player, and is almost irreplaceable, but he had become abusive to himself and the other members of the band. His temper and his drinking just got worse and worse.

We are saddened by the loss- and our band has not been the same since he left- and now he is gone forever.

Just sad all the way around! Sad for him, sad for his family- and sad for our band! He will be missed.

Yet you just HAD to twist it to slander Trump.

Very sad.

Oh, and that's why there are no keyboard players in my band. (not really mine - I'm just the lead guitarist.) Can't trust keyboard players... :)

So you thought it would be a great opportunity for you to smear and slander Donald Trump.

Very sad.

Oh, and that's why there are no keyboard players in my band. (not really mine - I'm just the lead guitarist.) Can't trust keyboard players... :)
Keyboardists are the hardest things to find and keep happy.

They also tend to choose songs that are difficult for guitar players to play and singers to sing, like Journey, Steely Dan, Van Morrison, Queen, and Rush etc.

I think they come from a different planet. But, that's just me!

Tell a lie
Create ancillary lies based on the original lie to cement the impression the original lie is established fact

Yes, the Nazis created this technique - but NO ONE has perfected it the way the filthy democrats have.

Tell a lie

Then falsely accuse the other side of being the ones who do all of that while feigning innocence

Yes, the Nazis created this technique - but NO ONE has perfected it the way the filthy trumpublicons have

Very sad.

"Guitarist".... 🙄

monkey-music.gif

Three chords would probably be a step up for you. 😆

Tell a lie

Then falsely accuse the other side of being the ones who do all of that while feigning innocence

Prove that Trump has dentures?

See, you started with a lie - and then just built on it as if we knew it to be true - because that's what fascists do.

Prove Trump even wears dentures? THEN prove that he doesn't have implants.

You can't - you're just making shit up to smear Emanuel Goldstein.

Prove that Trump has dentures?

See, you started with a lie - and then just built on it as if we knew it to be true - because that's what fascists do.

Prove Trump even wears dentures? THEN prove that he doesn't have implants.

You can't - you're just making shit up to smear Emanuel Goldstein.

You should get down to the local pharmacy and get yourself a tube of this stuff....

images

Because yours seems to have grown inflamed, tender and sore over this subject.

BTW, I don't need to prove anything because I never made a declarative statement about Trump's dental situation.

I mean, who cares?

I was merely engaging in idle speculation.

If you get so upset over something so trivial that you throw a tantrum and demand proof, I think maybe it touched a nerve or hit a sore spot with you. Maybe you've got rotting teeth too.

Or just some serious emotional issues you need to work through.

Idiot.

Ignorance is pretty much the foundation of any post you put up.

You might look at my profile.

Why would I look at your profile when I don't believe any of the shit you post on the forum anyway?

Your profile is probably as full of bullshit as everything else you crap.

You should get down to the local pharmacy and get yourself a tube of this stuff....

images

Because yours seems to have grown inflamed, tender and sore over this subject.

BTW, I don't need to prove anything because I never made a declarative statement about Trump's dental situation.

I mean, who cares?

I was merely engaging in idle speculation.

If you get so upset over something so trivial that you throw a tantrum and demand proof, I think maybe it touched a nerve or hit a sore spot with you. Maybe you've got rotting teeth too.

Or just some serious emotional issues you need to work through.

Idiot.

So you agree that you're blatantly lying and can't support a word you said.

You know, those with confidence in their position don't need to lie.

Yet you Stalinists lie about literally everything - all the time. It reveals your fear.

Back