Project 2025 authors intend to “End recreational sex”

Based on your avatar - you obviously "actioned" every boy in the locker room.
I got a lot of action in High School, loved it.

The girls you were desperate for, were climbing in my bedroom window at night, some of the guys you were considering were also…

Increases transmission of STDs, increases likelihood of poverty... That's for starters.

Jealous?
Never had an STD or caused an unwanted pregnancy, but lots of fun sex.

Again, you lie viciously, as is the way of you Communists. But you can never back up any of your lies.

From the trail of tears, to slavery, to the Klan, to Jim Crow, to Separate But Equal, to BLM - all racism in America comes from the filthy and shameful democrat party.

democrats are and always have been the party of racism. Hating whites instead of blacks doesn't change the Klan tactics of your filthy party.
Not doin' the "water is wet" thing with you.

Run along.

You're to be reprogrammed soon. The Oligarchs have decided. They are your rulers and control what you think.
I'm not on the same low, easily manipulated mental level as a Trumper cultist, so no I'm not going to be programmed by anyone.

I like Joe Biden.

I'm sticking with Joe Biden.

If he was running against almost anyone but Trump, I'd possibly withhold my vote if they forced him to step down, knowing that doing so might help his Republican opponent win.

But because it is so imperative for the future of democracy to keep the orange lunatic out of the WH, I'd vote for Biden's dog if they put him on the ticket.

Harvey Weinstein and Epstein are/were Democrats.
They were not committing political acts. They were taking advantage of girls who were under their power. That is what Trump does too. Every cheat that Trump had outside of marriage was not designed to make America better. They were not political acts but the acts of a selfish entitled spoiled rich man.

Sure, we should all live with your standards. You should make laws about sex and contraception. Your leader, Trump, will of course go along with them since he is the avatar of religion and sexual moderation.
Do you try to make sense?
I already know you're selfish, Sybil.

Back