Project 2025 authors intend to “End recreational sex”

Demanding the people who are accountable be the ones held accountable is not being “a beta”. How stupid are you?

I’m not an Alpha or a Beta, I’m equal to others. Better in some instances and inferior in some. This Alpha Beta bullshit is for men who are so weak they can’t admit imperfections.
You are not equal to others, and you never will be.

As far as I could tell, you are comparing the responsibility of raising a child vs aborting a child being 50% of either parent or 100% the women.

No one is talking about the CHILD's rights.
What I am doing is applying standard contract law to this situation. It takes two to tango, so-to-speak. If it is a "woman's right to choose," her decision and her decision alone to either have an abortion or have the child, then the man is nothing but a sperm donor. If on the other hand it's a couple's right to choose, the both have a say in that decision and between them it gets decided how it will be handled.

That's where the issue of child support comes in. Right now, it's a woman's right to choose, but if she chooses to have the child suddenly when that child is born, the man is now responsible for supporting the child equally with the woman. But he had no say in that decision up to that point.

That's not how contracts work. Both parties agree to terms and compensation. So, so long as it's "a woman's right to choose," the kid is hers and hers alone, the man is a sperm donor, and she doesn't get jack shit from the guy. That's fair and equal!

Back