Proles

see.. .that's all I want... If I am such a small and insignificant minority... let me just be absolutely free, and untaxable... and then everyone else can enjoy being taxed and made a slave. everybody wins.

see.. .that's all I want... If I am such a small and insignificant minority... let me just be absolutely free, and untaxable... and then everyone else can enjoy being taxed and made a slave. everybody wins.
LOL! "Absolutely free?" Why don't you wish for the world to be made flat and be carried on the back of a giant turtle while you're about it.

Power for me would be a means, not an end.

Ah to be young again. Power is the end, not the means. Power is the currency of the government, the ambitious politician, and the overall system. Money is the means, power is the end.

dear mbl,

Kindly shove it up your ass.

Power would help me become free, which is my true end. I don't care about being in power as long as I am free.

From,

Grind

Grind, you are an unsufferable snob, like Rob.

Lest you forget that to someone else, you will be the prole and they will pour scorn on your efforts.

Snobbery is ugly.

Power would help me become free, which is my true end. I don't care about being in power as long as I am free.

The freedom myth... If you wish to be truely free, you must abandon society and adopt natural freedom.

You must abandon protections such as those protecting you from being murdered or robbed, for example and adopt the 'laws of the jungle', as they say.

This absolute freedom day-dream is mutually exclusive with living in society.

If I gained so much power as to delcare myself free from the burden of having to serve society.. I think that would be better.

Grind, you are an unsufferable snob, like Rob.

Lest you forget that to someone else, you will be the prole and they will pour scorn on your efforts.

Snobbery is ugly.

then don't bitch about all the so-called social injustices that you perceive... (oh but I forgot.. more people agree with you so it's ok)

If I gained so much power as to delcare myself free from the burden of having to serve society.. I think that would be better.

So, your plan is to become a parasite, a leech?

You wish to take the advantages of living in society whilst paying none of the dues?

You must be gutted that you weren't born into the British Royal family?

then don't bitch about all the so-called social injustices that you perceive... (oh but I forgot.. more people agree with you so it's ok)

How is dealing with social problems related to snobbery or your plan to become a parasite, Grind?

But then I guess you would build your own auto, refine your own gas, grow and process your own food, make your own moves, electronics,,,,,,,,,,,

yeah because we have ipods I need to get taxed... because I like watching tv I have to give back something to society....

Ever stop to think that If I like the amenities of society... I am PAYING for those amenities?

I don't see how that makes me a leech.

Oh yes... and as far as using roads would go.... I may just pay out of the goodness and kindness of my heart.

Grind, specialization of labor simply cannot exist without government. Government can't exist without taxation. Therefor, if you want all the goodies, you've gotta ante up . . . just like everyone else.

well i am in the minority... so all those people out there that love taxes can volunterily pay. Besides, what evidence do you have to support that claim?

Grind, specialization of labor simply cannot exist without government. Government can't exist without taxation. Therefor, if you want all the goodies, you've gotta ante up . . . just like everyone else.

What? Specialization of labour can't exist without the gov't? Ever heard of prostituion?

yeah because we have ipods I need to get taxed... because I like watching tv I have to give back something to society....

Ever stop to think that If I like the amenities of society... I am PAYING for those amenities?

I don't see how that makes me a leech.

You enjoy the luxuries of social freedom, the right not to be killed / attacked / robbed / to live in safety and enjoy rights.

To enjoy social freedoms you have to adopt social responsibilities.

If you want to enjoy social freedoms you have to enact social responsibilities.

Moaning that you want to be free of the responsibilities whilst enjoying the benefits of society is parasitic.

If you want a return to natural freedoms you have to adopt a natural attitude, leave society and submit yourself to the law of the jungle.

Most people aren't going to kill each other. Most of society can still enjoy amenities while not giving anything back.

Pretty sure I don't have to support welfare so I can watch my favorite tv shows. You are stretching big time any.

Back