Proposal to board members - part deux

Well, we could all just stop paying mind to her. You know, act grown up around her. What about her behavior makes her so bad?

I think you both fail to appreciate Deshs' value to conservatism.

Look beyond the tiny universe of JPP and consider her impact on the wider world outside.

By blogging, re-blogging, Tweeting and otherwise disseminating Desh in all her glory, she alerts multitudes of politically-apathetic, low-information voters to the true face of American liberalism.

What do you suppose comes to their minds after that when someone says "liberal"?

Isn't that part of what I suggested?

Have you even read half of what she's posted?

I have read the threads made for her. So long as she stops cussing I say let her rant. And spamming threads.

I know several here who used to hail her as a friend now ignore her. How many people ignored ILA because of the thread and not prior to it? .

I have read the threads made for her. So long as she stops cussing I say let her rant. And spamming threads.

The "threads made for her" only give an insight into most of what she's called others and it appears that you really haven't paid attention to her overall behavior.
You may want to clarify what constitutes "cussing" to you; because the definition can be different, depending on who's doing the defining.

If you wouldn't say it in front of your mother or daughter than I'd prefer you save it for informal, personal conversation.

If I haven't ignored that freak Rune than I won't Desh.

Deshs' ranting makes a mockery of the JPP liberals' hypocritical criticism of conservative name-calling, so like a bottom-feeder in the sea, she performs an essential service.

If you wouldn't say it in front of your mother or daughter than I'd prefer you save it for informal, personal conversation.

If I haven't ignored that freak Rune than I won't Desh.

So as long as Desh talks this way, in front of her mother or daughter (I don't think she has a daughter), it's ok for her to have a constant flurry of such?

Desh and all the JPP lib wimmen are delicate flowers if you reply in kind. Must have something to do with feminist equality.

Anyway, they always thank a M A N when he defends their delicate selves from a taste of their own medicine.

Desh is a priceless asset to conservatism. She must be encouraged and given plenty of incentives to express the true nature of liberalism.

Are you prepared to be the only one to ignore Desh? Part of being strong and free is doing what nobody else is willing to do.

Are you prepared to be the only one to ignore Desh? Part of being strong and free is doing what nobody else is willing to do.

Since you used no quote, I'm not sure who you are directing this to; but Darla and at least one other liberal have placed Desh on IA.
Since chastising me for suggesting that she be ignored (I never said for her to be placed on IA), or thread banned, and then discovering that you really never had your own viable solution; you seem to be diverging from the discussion of how to have her change her behavior.

You have "insinuated" that people who use ignore are cowards and then you "insinuated" that Desh has no moral fiber; but when pressed for a definite statement of such, you vacillate on your replies.

Is it because you don't want to make your reply an actual assessment of certain individuals, or are you just content to sway back and forth?

Do you find the following postings to be acceptable and if so, which ones are Ok to be used when addressing you?:
fucking cock breath
fuck off and die
your dick is linked to your own ass
Im sick to fucking death of you brain dead sociopaths
you fucking needle dicked mouth breather
fucking racists these pudpounders
fucking hate riddled partisan dirt bags
You are a limpdicked, ball sack dragging, ass sniffing, nose picking caveman in a childs body.
you fucking needledick
hey fuckwit
you fucking lying sack of rat vomit
then ask them ass stick
go suck a dogs ass you lying heap of weasel jizz
you fucking dickstick
fuck you very much
dude you suck ass at this
fucking sociopath
fucking racists
fucking lairs
fucking worthless racist