Proposal to board members

/MSG/

Uwaa OmO
I propose we all join together and ignore/threadban ILA. From what I've seen in quotes (he's been on my list for months now), he's been nothing but a despicable poster of the highest order. So let's see if we can't force a change for the better.

Just pledge your name to thread banning and ignoring ILA. Don't talk about what he says, don't even acknowledge his existence.

Sounds like a plan. Tapatalk doesn't let me ignore or threadban....but I can restrain myself from acknowledging him.

Yeah I've already been doing it. He is vile.

You know, if
One person, just one person does it they may think he's really sick and
They won't take him. And if two people, two people do it, in harmony,
They may think they're both faggots and they won't take either of them.
And three people do it, three, can you imagine, three people walking in
Singin a bar of Alice's Restaurant and walking out. They may think it's an
Organization. And can you, can you imagine fifty people a day,I said
Fifty people a day walking in singin a bar of Alice's Restaurant and
Walking out. And friends they may thinks it's a movement.

And that's what it is - the "ignore ILA Movement"

(my thanks to Alice's Restaurant for the lyrics - http://www.lyricsty.com/arlo-guthrie-alices-restaurant-lyrics.html
)

I propose we all join together and ignore/threadban ILA. From what I've seen in quotes (he's been on my list for months now), he's been nothing but a despicable poster of the highest order. So let's see if we can't force a change for the better.

Just pledge your name to thread banning and ignoring ILA. Don't talk about what he says, don't even acknowledge his existence.

Yeah, I can do that. I will argue with trolls, but some folks are, indeed, too vile for even our lax rules.

it's a good way of community enforcement. Especially with all his n-word tirades.

However, as I am the forgiving type, I will leave him an out and unignore him if at some point in the future he desires to reform his behavior. But it would need to be an honest effort.

I'm all in on this idea, it will drive him to slice his wrists hopefully.

you don't end hate with hate.

silence the bad things he says, but give him the opportunity to come back into the fold as a better poster.

you don't end hate with hate.

silence the bad things he says, but give him the opportunity to come back into the fold as a better poster.

Your softer than me, I wouldn't extend the opportunity.......................i've seen his kind before, he won't change, he's bitter about something unrelated to the board, his posts drip with that bitterness.

BTW already added to iggy, yw.

Billy if you get Desh to join I will be most impressed with your skills because I don't think it can be done. Bless her heart while she thinks she's doing something good each time she responds "your a racist" she's only throwing gas on the fire.

Billy if you get Desh to join I will be most impressed with your skills because I don't think it can be done. Bless her heart while she thinks she's doing something good each time she responds "your a racist" she's only throwing gas on the fire.

I don't care what Desh does. She's on my Ignore List as well.

Well, don't use a shitty product. It may have cost Watermark the debate.

Just messing with you chief.

So you have another suggestion where I can have the flexibility of using my tablet/cell phone and not have to continually pinch and pull the screen to read and make posts?

I know you were leasing with.me...but the question still stands...in sincerity.

Done a long time ago.

it's a good way of community enforcement. Especially with all his n-word tirades.

However, as I am the forgiving type, I will leave him an out and unignore him if at some point in the future he desires to reform his behavior. But it would need to be an honest effort.

He can be a good poster if he chooses to be but he can also be a prick. Having said that I much prefer him to Howey.

Maybe you could all make your own forum where you could limit membership and participation to those who agree with you.

You could call it something like Cultural Politics. I'm sure it would be massively popular.

Just a suggestion.

Maybe you could all make your own forum where you could limit membership and participation to those who agree with you.

You could call it something like Cultural Politics. I'm sure it would be massively popular.

Just a suggestion.

Look who's butt hurt! lol

this is what is wrong with most forums.

You want to pretend the VERY people fucking everything up don't exsist

Back