Proposal to board members

this is what is wrong with most forums. You want to pretend the VERY people fucking everything up don't exsist

I know you exist, Desh, and I'm happy that you do.

I don't fear diverse voices as the people who started this thread seem to.

I'm not the one trying to exclude someone from the discussion by ignoring them, am I?

At least you have the courage not to do that, Desh, so credit where credit is due.

You have more guts than they do.

so you want us to ignore the republican base so you don't get embarrassed by them?

No, Evince, we want to ignore ILA because he adds nothing to the discussions on the threads; when people respond to him, it just drags threads off topic and into random areas and makes the rest of us give up on the threads.

Trying to reason with him hasn't worked; shunning may not work, but it will make the discussion board a lot more useful for the rest of us.

No, Evince, we want to ignore ILA because he adds nothing to the discussions on the threads; when people respond to him, it just drags threads off topic and into random areas and makes the rest of us give up on the threads.

Trying to reason with him hasn't worked; shunning may not work, but it will make the discussion board a lot more useful for the rest of us.

he is who we are fighting against.

the other righties refuse to trash his ass.

maybe they should get some fucking guts

They love trashing me even after knowing in retrospect I have been right many many times and reality has proven them WRONG.

they have no problems trashing me for being correct.

why cant they trash him for a change?

if the republicans get embarrassed by who votes for them then they need to be willing to PURGE these racists fucks.

they just want us to ignore how stupid their base is so they can keep the votes and pretend the party has class

I rarely use the ignore feature but Ive got him ignored for a while now. Im in.

no one needs to hide from ILA hes an idiot.

they want to HIDE him from the rest of the world because he shows how stupid the republican stances are

I know you exist, Desh, and I'm happy that you do.

I don't fear diverse voices as the people who started this thread seem to.

I'm not the one trying to exclude someone from the discussion by ignoring them, am I?

At least you have the courage not to do that, Desh, so credit where credit is due.

You have more guts than they do.

Nah, nah.......as is the norm with you you misunderstand why ILA is a detriment to this or any board......................his use of "nigger", and more importantly his use of it where it has absolutely zero to do with the topic of the thread.

Lets say someone is looking for a place to discuss politics, they stumble upon JPP, the first thread they see is ILA dropping "nigger" every other post, are they going to stick around? Chances are no and i'm not 100% positive but I think Damo is in the business of growing his membership. Everything must have a few limits placed upon it, even forums.

Tell me you understand that because i'm kinda beginning to think that you lack cognitive thinking skills.

Nah, nah.......as is the norm with you you misunderstand why ILA is a detriment to this or any board......................his use of "nigger", and more importantly his use of it where it has absolutely zero to do with the topic of the thread. Lets say someone is looking for a place to discuss politics, they stumble upon JPP, the first thread they see is ILA dropping "nigger" every other post, are they going to stick around? Chances are no and i'm not 100% positive but I think Damo is in the business of growing his membership. Everything must have a few limits placed upon it, even forums. Tell me you understand that because i'm kinda beginning to think that you lack cognitive thinking skills.

Has anyone asked "Damo" what he thinks?

If he opposes using pejoratives, he can make it a rule, can't he?

But unlike you, it seems he believes in allowing people to express themselves freely.

When is the last time you confronted a rapper or actor who uses the word "nigger"?

Yeah, that's what I thought.

Go back to hiding under your rock.

Nah, nah.......as is the norm with you you misunderstand why ILA is a detriment to this or any board......................his use of "nigger", and more importantly his use of it where it has absolutely zero to do with the topic of the thread.

Lets say someone is looking for a place to discuss politics, they stumble upon JPP, the first thread they see is ILA dropping "nigger" every other post, are they going to stick around? Chances are no and i'm not 100% positive but I think Damo is in the business of growing his membership. Everything must have a few limits placed upon it, even forums.

Tell me you understand that because i'm kinda beginning to think that you lack cognitive thinking skills.

We love freedom more than anything else here at JPP, otherwise we'd have rules against a lot of things. ILA has, thus far, broken no rules and in that regard is better than a lot of other posters here. But, to me, his whole demeanor and posting style is nothing but racist bullshit. If he wants to change his ways, then let him. If he doesn't, than we as a community can try and take some hand in forcing a change, without the use of rules.

Back