Proposal to board members

If it's "spreading hate" and "wrong" to say the leftist party is the Democrat Party (the Party of the Democrats), what about calling the GOP and Republicans "Rethugs" "Repukes" and "Rethuglicans"?

Rottenecards_5955028_hpf4p6wr3r.png

Yet you seem fascinated with me...

All based on suppositions that were false.

Really? The first one is accurate. You do give less info than almost anyone on these forums.

The second one is also accurate. The name "Christie" is most commonly a female's first name.

How could my not seeing a need to view his voter registration be based on a false supposition?

Really? The first one is accurate. You do give less info than almost anyone on these forums.

You didn't say "almost" the first time, did you? So, no, it's not accurate.

And weren't you extolling the virtue of everyone making their own choice about how much info to post earlier today?

The second one is also accurate. The name "Christie" is most commonly a female's first name.

Except that's not her name, is it? Another assumption on your part.

How could my not seeing a need to view his voter registration be based on a false supposition?

If you had, you'd have seen the name on the document Christie alleges nut refuse to confirm is hers. Look at it now and get back to me.

You didn't say "almost" the first time, did you? So, no, it's not accurate.

Is there someone here who has given less info about themselves?

weren't you extolling the virtue of everyone making their own choice about how much info to post earlier today?

I was not making my posts because of what info anyone posts. My comments were about someone who gives up almost no personal info wanting verification of someone else's personal info.

that's not her name, is it? Another assumption on your part.

You made the assumption that Christiefan is female. I did not. On what did you base that if not the name?

you had, you'd have seen the name on the document Christie alleges nut refuse to confirm is hers. Look at it now and get back to me.

Is there someone here who has given less info about themselves?

Irrelevant. You claimed an absolute. That was inaccurate. And you stated earlier this morning that each poster makes that decision for themselves, didn't you?

I was not making my posts because of what info anyone posts. My comments were about someone who gives up almost no personal info wanting verification of someone else's personal info.

Christie posted a document - of her own volition - in an attempt to prove a point, and then refused to vouch for its' authenticity.

You made the assumption that Christiefan is female. I did not.

You didn't?

The name "Christie" is most commonly a female's first name.

Of course, that was after you referred to Christie as "he" 3 times. You seem confused.

Back