Proud of the Man Hunter is Today.

ExpressLane

Verified User
“Jill and I love our son, and we are so proud of the man he is today,” Biden wrote.
==============================
Hunter still isn't a Father to his 5 year old daughter Navy. I wonder if she wonders where Daddy is. How can Joe be proud of that? What kind of man spurns his innocent 5 year old daughter.

“Jill and I love our son, and we are so proud of the man he is today,” Biden wrote.
Hunter still isn't a Father to his 5 year old daughter Navy. I wonder if she wonders where Daddy is. How can Joe be proud of that? What kind of man spurns his innocent 5 year old daughter.
who cares

Hunter holds no public office.

You honor a rapist felon who is still facing more convictions

BTW

I thought you assholes hated gun laws?

And if the President came out and declared his son was a bum, good for nothing, the same MAGA cult here would be bitching he was insensitive and a selfish father

Comical how they just can’t grasp that other than themselves and Fox nobody gives a shit about Hunter nor particularly care about what happens to him

Terrible family of grifters in the White House.
Fucking liar

Your lies don’t get people convicted

FACTS do that

That’s why Rump keeps getting convicted

No crimes on Joes record

Your lies don’t equate to real crimes of trumps entire crew

HOW MANY WERE CONVICTED?

Your lies are not a court of law

Fucking liar

Your lies don’t get people convicted

FACTS do that

That’s why Rump keeps getting convicted

No crimes on Joes record

Your lies don’t equate to real crimes of trumps entire crew

HOW MANY WERE CONVICTED?

Your lies are not a court of law
Biden has been selling access to Joe's office for years. That is illegal

Terrible family of grifters in the White House.
Oh come on! The Bidens are amateurs compared to the Clintons. The Clintons looted the White House on leaving. They rented out bedrooms to VIPs who gave them large 'campaign contributions.' The worst the Bidens have done is leave the occasional dime bag of cocaine lying about...

FB_IMG_1718368003991.jpg

Back