Proud of the Man Hunter is Today.

“Jill and I love our son, and we are so proud of the man he is today,” Biden wrote.
==============================
Hunter still isn't a Father to his 5 year old daughter Navy. I wonder if she wonders where Daddy is. How can Joe be proud of that? What kind of man spurns his innocent 5 year old daughter.
It appears Hunter took his loss in court like a man. He didn't complain. He didn't whine. He didn't call it a witch hunt. He acted like a grown ass man.

“Jill and I love our son, and we are so proud of the man he is today,” Biden wrote.
==============================
Hunter still isn't a Father to his 5 year old daughter Navy. I wonder if she wonders where Daddy is. How can Joe be proud of that? What kind of man spurns his innocent 5 year old daughter.
You talking about trump and Tiffany?

Oh come on! The Bidens are amateurs compared to the Clintons. The Clintons looted the White House on leaving. They rented out bedrooms to VIPs who gave them large 'campaign contributions.' The worst the Bidens have done is leave the occasional dime bag of cocaine lying about...
And the Clintons are amateurs compared to Clarence Thomas...

Any reasonable person roots for anyone who can break out of the cycle of addiction. Well, except for Trumpers and if the addict is anybody who opposes Trump.

But the corrupt old man that is PROUD of Hunter is in office.
His son went through a very bad period in his life. He was drinking and drugging and acting badly. He fought it off and got straight. Many do not escape that and Joe is happy and proud of his son for overcoming that problem.
Note his family, none of it, is in Joe's government. Hunters problem did not hurt the admin. Can you say Jared's financial problems did not impact what he was doing? His first act was to get huge Saudi loans to save his hotel.

His son went through a very bad period in his life. He was drinking and drugging and acting badly. He fought it off and got straight. Many do not escape that and Joe is happy and proud of his son for overcoming that problem.
Note his family, none of it, is in Joe's government. Hunters problem did not hurt the admin. Can you say Jared's financial problems did not impact what he was doing? His first act was to get huge Saudi loans to save his hotel.
They recently found drugs in the White House. The Secret Service dropped the investigation like it was a hot rock. Not many people would feel entitled enough to bring drugs INTO the White House as a matter of fact I can think of only one person that would take the risk.

Hunter caused his own problems he doesn't get any points for cleaning up. If he cleaned up.

Any reasonable person roots for anyone who can break out of the cycle of addiction. Well, except for Trumpers and if the addict is anybody who opposes Trump.
Hunter's drug issues have nothing to do with him rejecting his own daughter. Little girls need a daddy.

They recently found drugs in the White House. The Secret Service dropped the investigation like it was a hot rock. Not many people would feel entitled enough to bring drugs INTO the White House as a matter of fact I can think of only one person that would take the risk.

Hunter caused his own problems he doesn't get any points for cleaning up. If he cleaned up.
You can only think of one person because that’s what you wanted it to be rather than the truth. The truth is you have no fucking idea.

Back