Proud of the Man Hunter is Today.

“Jill and I love our son, and we are so proud of the man he is today,” Biden wrote.
==============================
Hunter still isn't a Father to his 5 year old daughter Navy. I wonder if she wonders where Daddy is. How can Joe be proud of that? What kind of man spurns his innocent 5 year old daughter.
Someone is obsessed.

The one where you quoted yourself on? Yeah I was wondering how you expected an answer.
The one where I asked if ChristieFatFanny is proud of Hunter for ignoring his own 5 year old daughter like Joe is. How about you NakedHunterBidenFan are you proud of Hunter for ignoring his 5 year old daughter? Little girls need their daddies.

The one where I asked if ChristieFatFanny is proud of Hunter for ignoring his own 5 year old daughter like Joe is. How about you NakedHunterBidenFan are you proud of Hunter for ignoring his 5 year old daughter? Little girls need their daddies.
You didn't ask me and I didn't get a notice. I went back and looked and you were talking to yourself, Expressweenie.

arz-3egxqr_t3-jpg.1584937

No shite Sherlock. trump got elected because of a glitch in the system called the electoral college, not because he was the more popular candidate.
It's considerably more than a glitch, Miss Marple, it's part of the Constitution:

Article II Section 1 | Constitution Annotated | Library of Congress
Congress.gov
https://constitution.congress.gov › browse › article-2 › se...
Section 1 Function and Selection · Clause 3 Electoral College Count · The Electors shall meet in their respective States, and vote by Ballot for two Persons, of ...

It's considerably more than a glitch, Miss Marple, it's part of the Constitution:

Article II Section 1 | Constitution Annotated | Library of Congress
Congress.gov
https://constitution.congress.gov › browse › article-2 › se...
Section 1 Function and Selection · Clause 3 Electoral College Count · The Electors shall meet in their respective States, and vote by Ballot for two Persons, of ...
I understand how it works, Mr. Earl. I just don't think it represents the popular will of the country. The US is in a different place than it was in 1787.

I understand how it works, Mr. Earl. I just don't think it represents the popular will of the country. The US is in a different place than it was in 1787.
The popular will is unknown but we do know that Section 1, Clause 3 remains extant and there has been no effort to amend it.

It prevents citizens of large cities from dictating the outcome of the election...democracy in action.

Two Wolves and a Lamb Vote on What to Have For Lunch
Real Organic Project
https://realorganicproject.org › democracy
“Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. “Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!” – Ben Franklin.

Tiffany Trump graduated from Georgetown Law School as part of the class of 2020.

She is married to a billionaire and doing quite well.
You can't follow the thread? Daddy was nowhere near her growing up. That was the claim about Biden. Hunter had sex with a topless dancer and a kid resulted. Hunter and mother had no connections. Ivanka and Trump were married and Tiffany resulted. They had connections in business and courts. Trump was carousing with Epstein.
He had no time for Tiffany.

Back