Public wary of interrogation probe

Maybe someone should have thought about all this stuff before authorising it, photographing it and lying about it before attempting to justify it by "necessity".

Altogether now "we don't torture and photographs of us doing it are just not fair"
I keep waiting for someone to tell you to butt out because you aren't a 'Murican. Thus far your posts have been the most to the point here. But the truth of the matter is, the only time we want to know if a president has done something wrong is when it involves semen stains and a blue dress. No one wants to hear that their president actually ordered violations of US and international law. Simulating drowning, no problem, pushing a cuban cigar in an interns snatch, HOLY SHIT THROW HIM IN JAIL!

I keep waiting for someone to tell you to butt out because you aren't a 'Murican. Thus far your posts have been the most to the point here. But the truth of the matter is, the only time we want to know if a president has done something wrong is when it involves semen stains and a blue dress. No one wants to hear that their president actually ordered violations of US and international law. Simulating drowning, no problem, pushing a cuban cigar in an interns snatch, HOLY SHIT THROW HIM IN JAIL!

I can see how a cuban cigar lover like yourself would have a problem with that.

You really have no clue about where indictments come from at all do ya skippy?
An indictment is an accusation and anyone can do that. Perhaps you are confusing the term with impeach? And that would be the House, wouldn't it? And who's Speaker? :)

Maybe someone should have thought about all this stuff before authorising it, photographing it and lying about it before attempting to justify it by "necessity".

Altogether now "we don't torture and photographs of us doing it are just not fair"
Or, while we are standing around the explosives, even if somebody stupidly brought matches, we might just take a page from the book of smart and not light any of them.

Should they have brought the matches with them? Of course not. Does that mean we must light them?

Or, while we are standing around the explosives, even if somebody stupidly brought matches, we might just take a page from the book of smart and not light any of them.

Should they have brought the matches with them? Of course not. Does that mean we must light them?

I think this analogy has been dragged to its death already.

I think this analogy has been dragged to its death already.
Pretty much.

I really think that the Amendment 1 still stands regardless, and an educated population is the best chance we have, even if it is education in something that we think "shouldn't be seen"...

Back