Pumpin Paulins Pussy

Robdawg

Everyone's saying that Mccain picked her to snub Hillary and her supporters. I think Mccain just really wants to bang her. I don't think it has anything to do with picking a woman, i think he just wants her bad. And why not she's kinda decent looking, but she's a fuckin loon who wants creationism. One of her kids is retarded to, so she can't really be that smart.

Nice trolling - especially the last line.

why?? isn't it holyrollers that like to insinuate that gay people raise gay kids and thats why they are against gay adoptions? same should be true that stupid people raise stupid kids right?

Rob is such a fuckin straighty

nope lol, but mccain is. he's got a great pick and he's hoping if he wins he can get her in the oval office, cindy will be looped up on pain meds and be comitosed. then he'll get her and he's hoping he wont have to use the V

because using V bothers him, it makes him feel old.

He's braver than I am. By the way, she supports rights for gays and vetoed discriminatory legislation.

she's against gay marriage and she's all for creationism in schools. if it smells like a loon, and looks like a loon, she's a loon

she's against gay marriage and she's all for creationism in schools. if it smells like a loon, and looks like a loon, she's a loon
Gay marriage is an oxymoron, but then the only way to deal with it is to ban civil marriage altogether. I don't know whether she supports creationism or ID and I'm not going to trust Wiki to get it right...

Gay marriage is an oxymoron, but then the only way to deal with it is to ban civil marriage altogether. I don't know whether she supports creationism or ID and I'm not going to trust Wiki to get it right...
That wouldn't deal with it, some churches give services for just such a marriage.

Back