Pumpin Paulins Pussy

Everyone's saying that Mccain picked her to snub Hillary and her supporters. I think Mccain just really wants to bang her. I don't think it has anything to do with picking a woman, i think he just wants her bad. And why not she's kinda decent looking, but she's a fuckin loon who wants creationism. One of her kids is retarded to, so she can't really be that smart.

Usually your looking at whores and other men to do--I know how you liberial guys are. It is not suprising you take this to a sexual level. I thought liberials were smart enough to know that a woman over 40 having children (oh yea---your anti family) has a higher risk of the child contracting DS. The woman has integrity--she did not abort. Your not too bight either--but your parents still loved you--weather you believe it or not.

It was the American bishops, and they have proven themselves to be dumbasses in many other areas as well. So, you like protesting at funerals for soldiers?
No. I actually have first hand experience with WBC. I went to Law School in Topeka and lived next door to one of Fred's daughters. My roommate in law school was a lesbian and we actually had a BBQ at my house for the Gay and Lesbian legal group. We held it in the front yard and put up rainbow flags and ribbons and had a great time. They were furious. But you are pretending that the WBC is WORSE than the catholic church when YOUR pope, as cardinal did issue a memo telling churches to cover up the sexual abuse till the statute of limitations ran.

No. I actually have first hand experience with WBC. I went to Law School in Topeka and lived next door to one of Fred's daughters. My roommate in law school was a lesbian and we actually had a BBQ at my house for the Gay and Lesbian legal group. We held it in the front yard and put up rainbow flags and ribbons and had a great time. They were furious. But you are pretending that the WBC is WORSE than the catholic church when YOUR pope, as cardinal did issue a memo telling churches to cover up the sexual abuse till the statute of limitations ran.

But they repented to gawd Soc.

Everyone's saying that Mccain picked her to snub Hillary and her supporters. I think Mccain just really wants to bang her.

I'd bang 'er. :)

I don't think it has anything to do with picking a woman, i think he just wants her bad. And why not she's kinda decent looking, but she's a fuckin loon who wants creationism. One of her kids is retarded to, so she can't really be that smart.

You're a moron as well as an asshole. :mad:

Back