Pumpin Paulins Pussy

It becomes an oxymoron if he is correct that "straight" is implied. It would then be "Gay Straight-marriage".

Do you even know what an oxymoron is?

I understood his point, Damo, I just didn't go and outright say it. I was trying to trip him up. Clearly, I disagree with his point.

"Marriage", when modified by "gay", clearly doesn't carry any connotation of being straight marriage. Basic linguistics.

I understood his point, Damo, I just didn't go and outright say it. I was trying to trip him up. Clearly, I disagree with his point.

"Marriage", when modified by "gay", clearly doesn't carry any connotation of being straight marriage. Basic linguistics.
If the word marriage indeed means a union between a "man and a woman" then it would definitely be an oxymoron. If his opinion is correct in the matter than he is accurate in his statement.

It is whether or not we define it that way that matters. The capacity for people to hold onto inane rubbish like the definition of the word must be held in cement for all eternity far exceeds the amount of words that have ever stayed exactly the same through the ages.

damo's voting for mccain.
I haven't found a candidate yet. I may be voting por nada in the Presidential election.

I've been using this election period to attempt to figure out what each side will do, when and why, to watch the speeches to see if I believe they will be effective then going back and seeing how accurate I was.

I like Palin and hope she stays as a power in the Party, I would like to be able to vote for her later.

Everyone's saying that Mccain picked her to snub Hillary and her supporters. I think Mccain just really wants to bang her. I don't think it has anything to do with picking a woman, i think he just wants her bad. And why not she's kinda decent looking, but she's a fuckin loon who wants creationism. One of her kids is retarded to, so she can't really be that smart.

I totally LOL'd

If the word marriage indeed means a union between a "man and a woman" then it would definitely be an oxymoron. If his opinion is correct in the matter than he is accurate in his statement.

His opinion is correct in some ways and wrong in most others, like the practical ones.

Everyone's saying that Mccain picked her to snub Hillary and her supporters. I think Mccain just really wants to bang her. I don't think it has anything to do with picking a woman, i think he just wants her bad. And why not she's kinda decent looking, but she's a fuckin loon who wants creationism. One of her kids is retarded to, so she can't really be that smart.
wow the liberal hate meter just pegged.

Naw, I'd never be able to explain myself to Rome...
Oh Rome that church that has special sacraments for little boys that the pope wanted to cover up when he was cardinal? YOu have a lot of nerve condemning ANYONES church. Even Westboro for all that is wrong with it has never been found to have it's clergy fucking little kids and then covering it up.

Last edited:
Oh Rome that church that has special sacraments for little boys that the pope wanted to cover up when he was cardinal? YOu have a lot of nerve condemning ANYONES church. Even Westboro for all that is wrong with it has never been found to have it's clergy fucking little kids and then covering it up.

It was the American bishops, and they have proven themselves to be dumbasses in many other areas as well. So, you like protesting at funerals for soldiers?

Back